“Best surf school in the best location!!”
Review of Newbro Surfing

Newbro Surfing
Ranked #10 of 51 Tours in Nusa Lembongan
More attraction details
Owner description: The Newbro is 100 % locally owned family also friends crew which is over you Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida activities,Depart from Lembongan or From Bali in one day, surf school at Nusa Lembongan, Snorkeling Trips at Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida, Nusa Penida Day trips, Fishing trips around Penida, We are grow up at Nusa Lembongan and very experience with local knowledges, fun and always take safety first, small group trips, quality equipments, balinese local friendly atmosphere, no partner with travel agency, insurance, and We also help you with accommodation and getting here fast and easy. Please contact us for all your questions!(fully supported by Lembongan Surf Team)
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I had a blast with Newbro Surfing and would highly recommend them for anyone visiting Lembongan.

I surfed with Newbro for 6 days in a group of people with varying skills, and the Newbro team made sure it was a FUN, active (and safe!) experience for all of us. Newbro's instructors were right next to me on every wave, helping me improve and teaching new techniques. There is a wave for anyone on Lembongan, and Newbro's instructors know the breaks better than anyone else.

Lena, Robott, Made and the rest of the Newbro crew are top notch. Terima kasih!!

All reviews
"learn to surf"
"main beach"
"local knowledge"

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Absolutely the best surf school I have ever been to! The ratio of instructor to student was fantastic! We had 3 instructors to 5 students on one of the days. And surfing at lacerations meant that there was breaks available for all different abilities, with the surfing instructors catering for these differences too. Very knowledgeable surf instructors, with impeccable understanding of the waves, great laughs, and always supportive! Couldn't recommend higher. Thankyou Lena, Robott and Madi!!

Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

I booked a transfer with Newbro a few weeks before arriving and everything was seemless. As an intermediate surfer I was keen to find a company on Lembongan that would come surfing with me like a mate, show me around and coach me. Robot had a 1hour surfing solo session with me and fixed my flaws in a short space of time. We then booked a snorkeling trip with them and again we were impressed with the quality of the service. This company is family owned and cares about your experience on Lenbongan. Lena is easy going, trustworthy, communicates everything really well and always delivers. I would highly recommend Newbro and can't wait to return in future!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

We had a very good time with Robot and Lena, they are the best teachers!! We were lucky to find them. We emailed them to book our lessons and they answered very fast. Also they filmed us and sent us the video the same day. Toyota and Oreo.