“Helped me with my surfing AND my social life!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Newbro Surfing

Newbro Surfing
Ranked #8 of 38 Tours in Nusa Lembongan
More attraction details
Owner description: Newbro Surfing is your complete surf guide at Nusa Lembongan, 100% locally owned! Surf Lessons, Surf Trips, Surf Rental, Snorkeling Trips, Island Tours in all combinations. We are certified lifeguards and always take safety first. You will have full attention of our teachers, and local knowledge of when and where to go surfing at your level. We also help you with accommodation and getting here fast and easy. Please contact us for all your questions!
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Helped me with my surfing AND my social life!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

Lena is an awesome surfing teacher. So awesome in fact, that I prolonged my stay in Nusa Lembongan so that I could learn more from him. He is an amazing teacher who notices the small details and corrects you immediately i.e. if your foot is not far forward enough etc. As a beginner surfer I was a little nervous but with Lena I always felt safe and confident, and am really happy with the improvements I made.
Also, Lena made sure I knew about any parties/get-togethers at bars that were taking place on the island and was happy to take me to them and introduce me to people he knew. As a solo traveller, this was brilliant :)
I would recommend anyone who wants to learn to surf to make the trip to Nusa Lembongan and to have a lesson (or 3) with Lena at Newbrosurfing.
Highlight of my time in Bali!

1 Thank Garvocian

Brighton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

We had an amazing time learning how to surf with Lena and because he was such a good teacher we were both standing up after lesson one and catching waves by lesson two! Great waves, great price, excellent and friendly teacher and lots of laughs! Thank you very much :)

Chris & Marie

1 Thank Marie N
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Organised our whole trip!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012

Wayan Lena rocks! He sorted out our transfers from our hotel in kuta all the way to nusa lembongan, and back to Bali to the airport.
He also organised our accommodation at Tarci bungalows, and our surfing trip! We had so much fun and got nice fun waves!
He made everything so painless and sorted it all after only having emailed him the night before, incredible! ..... And we are hiring bikes from him tomorrow to ride around the island.
Go with Lena, you won't be disappointed!

1 Thank Suzanne S
Thessaloniki, Greece
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Couldn't be better! Thanks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

Searched and found out about New Bro before I went to Lembongan. Wasn't so sure if Lembongan is a good place for a completely beginner. After seeing Lena and talked to him for my intention to learn surfing. His relax and friendly character made me believe I found the right person. I had a great 1 on 1 lesson with the best instructor, managed to stand up with his help. It was awesome! Thanks to Lena's patience and he really taking good care of his students, I definitely would do more surfing in future, will always thank to my first great experience. Thanks Lena!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Dimifilakia
Shanghai, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great surfing lesson for beginners in Lembongan”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

had a 3 hours lesson with New Bro / Lena in Lembongan. Never tried surfing before but managed to stand up on my board and ride small waves couple of times thanks to Lena's great advice and tips! Lena is really nice, professional and patient and he really makes his best to make you progress and have fun during lesson. I definitely recommend New bro to anyone who s looking for fun and good moment in Lembongan!!

Visited October 2012