“Top class Yoga on Lembongan”

Yoga Shack Lembongan
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Yoga Shack can be found inside the beautiful Secret Garden Bungalows on the island of Nusa Lembongan. Its octagonal design - the symbol of Mother Earth - harnesses the natural flow of energy within, creating an inspiring place filled with spiritual balance and creative vibrations. We offer daily drop in classes in various styles of yoga and for all levels of experience. See our website and fb page for the current schedule and for details of our yoga retreats & workshops.
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I have traveled to Lembongan two times in recent months and was thrilled to find the Yoga shack. Cant explain what an idyllic location the studio is set in and Emily is a delight to follow, if visiting this beautiful island make sure you drop in to one of the intimate classes!

All reviews
"documentaries"
in 3 reviews
"sana"

Reviewed July 14, 2012

My partner and I stayed in Nusa Lembongan for 12 days, and had the best, most relaxing time.
Being pretty much a complete yoga novice, I took 9 private lessons at Yoga Shack from Emily. Before we started we talked about what I was hoping to achieve, and Emily devised a fantastic course for me which means I now have a daily routine which I can incorporate into my schedule.
Emily is an amazing teacher who knows when to push you that much further, and when to suggest alternatives more suited to your body, ability and flexibility. She was also very flexible with the timings of the lessons to fit them around our diving schedule.
I feel very refreshed and renewed after this holiday, and a lot of it is due to the work I did with Emily.
I would highly recommend fitting in some yoga into your stay in Lembongan, and Yoga Shack with its very nice physical setting, and Emily with her talent and very pleasant and professional attitude, offer the best way of doing that.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Yoga shack is set in an open bamboo hut in the ground of secret garden villas, just off the main street of Jungut Batu village, (just behind the temple).

Other than a beautiful location, the resident Yogi, Emily is a fabulous teacher and whoa can she practice what she preaches? Great value and a must for anyone wanting to wind down.

Don't be put off if you're a beginner, Emily will guide you gently and professionally.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

During my 3 week stay on Nusa Lembongan I went regularly to Yoga classes at the Yoga Shack at the Secret Garden resort. Held in a beautiful open sided bamboo and reed octagonal hut the experience was
enjoyable and challenging. The teacher, Emily, is extremely talented and a lovely personality. The teaching was professional and friendly, and a very reasonable cost. The atmosphere is peaceful and serene. Also on site is Big Fish diving so a complete package is available for those who wish to stay in a beautiful place, dive with professional instuctors, and relax/keep fit and flexible with Yoga. Everyone here is friendly and fun. I cannot recommend a better place to stay on Nusa Lembongan.

See more reviews
Reviewed April 11, 2012

We were staying over at Mushroom Bay and did the walk to the main town (about 40 min) to do classes at the Yoga Shack. It was 60,000 RP for about 1.5 hours. Yoga is held in a large open air hut with fans for ventilation. Our class was taken by an english girl and she was great. Mats were provided and after the class were sprayed down with some sort of disinfectant and hung over the rails to dry. Very clean and tidy and such a great activity to add to your holiday.

1  Thank nessams