Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Open Water - perfect onbaording to learn to love diving

I did my PADI with Blue Corner and it definitely exceeded my expectations. Having been scared at... read more

Reviewed October 9, 2021
Piupiutravel
Best Dive Centre yet

I did a few certified courses with Blue Corner - I did my rescue and 5 specialities to become a... read more

Reviewed July 20, 2021

from $62.52
from $52.00
from $42.50
1,075 results
All reviews open water love diving idc rosie dives equipment padi training crew skills teacher
Selected filters
Reviewed August 19, 2019

We initially signed on for 2 dives with Blue Corner. Our excellent guide, Emma, was supposed to be on her day off, however agreed to take us down at late notice. Her enthusiasm was infectious (even underwater!) and she was very patient and relaxed. We signed on for a second day of diving with her as a result. The sites were great, heaps of marine life, and fun drift dives. The diving is on the expensive side, however it was the same price at a few other shops we saw, and it was well worth it. Thanks Emma, you were fantastic.

Date of experience: August 2019
bluecornerdive, Manager at Blue Corner Dive, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2019

Thank for your lovely review, Emma is great!

We believe we are a reasonably priced dive centre and you pay for what you get!!

Hope to see you again next time :)

Reviewed August 17, 2019

I went diving with the crew at Yellow Bridge over 3 days and had a BLAST! I originally checked in at their bigger shop and it was extremely busy, so the referred me to this one. I preferred this because I felt like I was getting VIP service :) the most divers we had I think was 6, so it was nice that we weren’t crowded on the boat during surface interval and lunch. They organized transport to and from my hostel, helped with getting our gear together, and had lunches prepared for us on the boat. I will totally dive with them again if I find myself in Nusa. Thanks Jo!!

Reviewed August 14, 2019

My IDC experience with Cody, Made at Blue Corner was simply amazing. The course was fun and relax, meaningful and rewarding. The course doesn't only made me a better dive guide and instructor, but also a better diver! Strongly recommended!

Date of experience: May 2019
bluecornerdive, Owner at Blue Corner Dive, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2019

Hello Zy

Thank you for your kind review of our IDC program with us here on Nusa Lembongan. You added some amazing humour to our programs and made everyday enjoyable to come to work and teach.

We wish you the best of success over on Nusa Penida with the employment options to you there.

Enjoy teaching, diving and going on down to coral town!

- Cody and Made

Reviewed August 10, 2019

Really great experience freedive with Blue Corner!
The sites around Lembongan are beautiful with a great range of depths and landscapes.
The team is very professional but very chill and supportive, helping you dive and progress in the best conditions.

Reviewed August 10, 2019 via mobile

I've spend 5 weeks with Blue Corner Dive and their marine research team. Andrew and Niamh are passionate marine biologists with great diving and teaching skills. From scientific dive training to coral restoration and reef health monitoring you get a great view into the marine eco systems around Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida. Everyone behaves according to the codes of conduct around marine life which is really important to me.
Haven't had that many great dives with amazing people ever before. I'll definitely come back and can definitely recommend blue corner as a great dive shop with functional equipment and lovely people!