Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Open Water - perfect onbaording to learn to love diving

I did my PADI with Blue Corner and it definitely exceeded my expectations. Having been scared at... read more

Reviewed October 9, 2021
Piupiutravel
Best Dive Centre yet

I did a few certified courses with Blue Corner - I did my rescue and 5 specialities to become a... read more

Reviewed July 20, 2021

from $62.52
from $52.00
from $42.50
1,075 results
All reviews open water love diving idc rosie dives equipment padi training crew skills teacher
Selected filters
Reviewed July 24, 2019

Crew was fabulous, very professional and attentive. Very affordable, especially with a 3 day dive discount...transfers included. Yellow Bridge took us to the best sites, lunch and laughter. Had a blast. Can't recommend them highly enough... Dive with these folks and you're sorted!

Reviewed July 22, 2019 via mobile

I'm a Rescue Diver and this was my first trip diving in Bali. It was a solo trip and I did a total of 17 dives with the Yellow Bridge shop (3 July to 10 July).

The Nusa Lembongan / Penida area is a must dive for every diving aficionado. The dive sites are wonderful drift dives full of marine life. While I didn't see a Mola Mola (cuz I was probably too early in the season), I got to see a whole bunch of stuff I wasn't anticipating, and I did get some pretty good footage.

But I think what really made my trip so memorable was the warm and fun-loving crew (shoutout to Jo, Gede, Wayan, and Jacky)... I miss them so much... Really wish I could have extended my trip. I'm even thinking of coming back next year to complete my Dive Master Course with these guys if I can find the time to clear my leave.

One thing I really appreciated was that unlike the other shops on the island (which I had friends diving with at the time), I wasn't grouped with a whole bunch of students taking OW/AOW courses, which I was told can be exasperating at times with the wrong crowd. So experienced divers on a recreational trips really get to enjoy long dives and the marine life to the fullest with these guys. I think most of my dives I was usually with Gede, and sometimes Jo.

Do join these guys for a dive if you're in the area, I know I'll definitely be back for more fun.

If what I said above is not enough reason to join them, Wayan told me he knows the location of a giant moray eel with the head the size of a horse. I'll be coming back just for that

Reviewed July 21, 2019 via mobile

What a beautiful, friendly, professional and highly skilled group of instructors and crew!!! If you are just learning to scuba dive as I am; this is the place ( yellow bridge * blue corner) to try a discovery dive!
Relaxed, safe and fun environment!
Thank you Jo, Gede ( Magic) ,Kayli ( K- dog) and crew! And thank you to Nini ( ) and Teresa for hanging out with my wife Julie and I on my birthday!

Cheers guys!

Andy

Reviewed July 20, 2019

I did my Divemaster Course at Blue Corner Lembongan. I stayed there for 5 weeks and I had a great time. Diving around Penida and Lembongan is wonderful.
But also the people who are working there are great. They are friendly, always helpful, professional and they take very good care of their customers.
Blue Corner has a very high safety standard.
They also have a really nice Bar with good food and you can chill at the beach after a beautiful day of diving.
I highly recommend diving with them and/or visiting their bar.
They are also located at Bali Menjangan, Nusa Penida and Lembongan Yellow Bridge.

Reviewed July 17, 2019

Our family have dived with Blue Corner for many years, more recently at the Mushroom Bay/Yellow Bridge Dive Shop. We love it there, Jo, Gede and Wayan are a great team to dive with. They are very experienced and know the islands and all the different sites in depth. We are welcomed with big smiles and they are always happy to have us back each time..... Thanks guys, we will definitely be back!!