Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Open Water - perfect onbaording to learn to love diving

I did my PADI with Blue Corner and it definitely exceeded my expectations. Having been scared at... read more

Reviewed October 9, 2021
Piupiutravel
Best Dive Centre yet

I did a few certified courses with Blue Corner - I did my rescue and 5 specialities to become a... read more

Reviewed July 20, 2021

from $62.52
from $52.00
from $42.50
1,075 results
All reviews open water love diving idc rosie dives equipment padi training crew skills teacher
Selected filters
Reviewed July 12, 2019

We really enjoyed it at Blue corner freedive, it was a great experience learning with Cam in Lembogan, we really recommend this place crin freediving!
We can’t wait to freedive again :-)

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed July 2, 2019 via mobile

We are both open water qualified but hadn’t been out diving for a few years. These guys were great and gave us a refresher run through prior to our open water dives.

Date of experience: July 2019
bluecornerdive, Manager at Blue Corner Dive, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2019

Hi Allan,

Thanks for your review.

We try to encourage all certified divers who have not dived for a while to complete a refresh prior to diving again. It means you can refresh your skills and enjoy a dive feeling confident to get back in the water.

We hope to see you again for your advanced course ;)

Reviewed June 30, 2019

Blue Corner Dive's freediving course was the course I didn't know I needed. I had already completed a freediving course before coming to Lembongan, but I really struggled with it and felt the need to take a course again. My second run at the course with Blue Corner surpassed my hopes significantly, specifically because of my instructor Cam. Cam really helps tackle the mental portion by keeping things fun and relaxing while letting everyone go at their own pace. Besides the course, the center was a nice place to wind down after diving and to eat with your new dive friends!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed June 22, 2019

I did my Divemaster and Scientific Diver training at Blue Corner Dive in the spring and it was such an amazing experience. Over the 6 weeks I was there, I got to see how a world class dive center operates and really felt like I was part of the team.

Our DM instructor Bex pushed us to become the best divers and made sure we had the skills necessary to move forward in our diving.

Blue Corner Marine Research is ran by marine biologist Andrew Taylor. I did 2 modules and learned a ton about the latest in conservation science. We started work right away on the local conservation project and got plenty of hands on experience.

The combination of professional dive training and an impactful conservation effort makes Blue Corner Dive a one of a kind dive center.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed June 19, 2019 via mobile

Diving with them a second time and it’s still a well run dive operation. Well coordinated and we had a lovely fun dive trip with them two days this holiday.

Date of experience: June 2019
2  Thank thewees

Hello!

Thanks for your review and returning to dive with us again :)

Hope to see you again for a third visit!