Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Open Water - perfect onbaording to learn to love diving

I did my PADI with Blue Corner and it definitely exceeded my expectations. Having been scared at... read more

Reviewed October 9, 2021
Piupiutravel
Best Dive Centre yet

I did a few certified courses with Blue Corner - I did my rescue and 5 specialities to become a... read more

Reviewed July 20, 2021

from $62.52
from $52.00
from $42.50
1,075 results
All reviews open water love diving idc rosie dives equipment padi training crew skills teacher
Selected filters
Reviewed June 19, 2019 via mobile

Diving with them a second time and it’s still a well run dive operation. Well coordinated and we had a lovely fun dive trip with them two days this holiday.

Date of experience: June 2019
2  Thank thewees
bluecornerdive, Manager at Blue Corner Dive, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2019

Hello!

Thanks for your review and returning to dive with us again :)

Hope to see you again for a third visit!

Reviewed June 16, 2019

I spent almost one month at Blue Corner, really enjoyed for every fun-dive and the training course. Staff is friendly and helpful, nearby dive sites are just stunning. Oh, don't miss out the bar....get some bottles to enjoy funs....

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed June 16, 2019

I didnt know where to do my IDC when I arrived in Bali but after enjoying all the evening activities and positive vibes at Blue Corner in Lembongan I knew it would be the best experience possible. Made and Cody kicked ass at making a fun Instructor course worth every penny!

Date of experience: June 2019
bluecornerdive, Owner at Blue Corner Dive, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2019

Hello Travis

Thanks for taking the time to review Blue Corner Dive.

Made and I had so much fun teaching your group. The humour and fun you brought with you every day was spectacular.

We wish you all the best in Amanwana as you start your first Scuba job. Enjoy heading on down to coral town, hahaha

- Cody

Reviewed June 14, 2019

I did my DMC with Bex at Blue Corner and I wished I could be there for longer. It was intense but I really enjoyed and I really appreciate all the great useful tips I learned with her. Nusa Lembongan is a great and challenged place to dive with beautiful coral reefs and currents.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

I spent 8 amazing weeks with Blue Corner Dive on Nusa Lembongan. My plan was to first do my DiveMaster and then 4 weeks of scientific diving courses. I was unfortunately out of the water for 2 weeks due to an ear infection, which messed with my plans. But thanks to especially Bex and Andrew we managed to get everything re-scheduled so I didn't miss out on anything, which I'm really thankful for.
I even managed to squeeze in a Freediving course. I can't recommend Blue Corner enough, everything is managed very professionally with a big smile!
So if you are looking for an amazing dive center on an awesome island, Blue Corner Dive is everything you are looking for.

Date of experience: April 2019