“Excellent”

D&B Warung
Ranked #24 of 117 Restaurants in Nusa Lembongan
Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: D&B Bungalow is located in heart of Jungut Batu Village, It is just 10 minutes away from local sandy beach and 20 minutes walking from harbor Jungut Batu, Lembongan Island, within a peaceful oasis in the beautiful Garden. It is ideal for the single traveler, couple or small family who would prefer home-style accommodation, rather than typical, undistinguished motel facilities."
Reviewed May 5, 2014

It a shame we only went there on our last day, we loved it and will have gone everyday if we had try it before.
Everything we had was good with a special for the chicken kebab.
The best came at the end when we received the bill, from far the best quality price we had on our 4 days trip to lembongan.

1  Thank Remy S

Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

We went for lunch and absolutely love every single dish. In terms of value for money, it is much better than the disappointing dinner we had the night before on a fancy restaurant up on the cliff. Their Chicken Kebab is a must-try!

1  Thank evippsr
Reviewed April 20, 2014

We have enjoyed the burgers, sateh and soup several times. All were great! We also tried some other more expensive restaurant in the area but kept coming back to D&B for their good food.
It is a typical warung so dont expect nice ambiance and quick serving time.

1  Thank Henrie d
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Thank you Diesa! He is such a good captain, we were able to spot the only manta seen that day and a family of dolphins during our snorkeling trip. We made several stops and saw so many things! Diesa was able to accommodate me as a solo traveller and found other people who could join me so I didn't have to go alone. I would recommend visiting d&b to anyone visiting Nusa lembongan! The gado-gado was also yummy. I hope to back for another trip soon.

1  Thank Robin H
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

Good cheap food, I visit here everytime I come to lembongan the food is ok and the prices are good but if they are busy be prepared to wait, this only 6 or 7 tables it took almost an hour for some very simple food to arrive and it wasn't worth the wait. Also they only do breakfast until maybe 11 which is frustrating so I end up going somewhere else. Its a good little eatery but there is better on the island

1  Thank Scuba2013