“Great snorkeling trip!”

D&B Warung
Ranked #18 of 136 Restaurants in Nusa Lembongan
Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: D&B Bungalow is located in heart of Jungut Batu Village, It is just 10 minutes away from local sandy beach and 20 minutes walking from harbor Jungut Batu, Lembongan Island, within a peaceful oasis in the beautiful Garden. It is ideal for the single traveler, couple or small family who would prefer home-style accommodation, rather than typical, undistinguished motel facilities."
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Thank you Diesa! He is such a good captain, we were able to spot the only manta seen that day and a family of dolphins during our snorkeling trip. We made several stops and saw so many things! Diesa was able to accommodate me as a solo traveller and found other people who could join me so I didn't have to go alone. I would recommend visiting d&b to anyone visiting Nusa lembongan! The gado-gado was also yummy. I hope to back for another trip soon.

1  Thank Robin H

Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

Good cheap food, I visit here everytime I come to lembongan the food is ok and the prices are good but if they are busy be prepared to wait, this only 6 or 7 tables it took almost an hour for some very simple food to arrive and it wasn't worth the wait. Also they only do breakfast until maybe 11 which is frustrating so I end up going somewhere else. Its a good little eatery but there is better on the island

1  Thank Scuba2013
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

I basically only ate at D&B the last 4 days here on Lembongan. The food was alway very good.
Here my favourites:
-Banana/Pineapple pancake with honey
-Beef Burger
-Spaghetti Carbonara
-Noodles with Chicken and Egg (Mie Goreng?)
-Hot/Iced Tea
What was "only good":
-Pizza Margherita
-Toast with Jam
-Nescafe
This is by far the best and cheapest Restaurant on Lembongan, go for it!
If there are a lot of guests, you might have to wait a bit longer, because everything is made fresh and they only have one cook i think.
It opens at 9 am in the morning, if you want breakfast earlyer, the Coffe Shop in front of Radya Homestay (great Homestay btw!) is a good alternative but a little bit pricier.
In the evening bring mosquito protection..!

1  Thank Luca S
Reviewed February 17, 2014

this place has been our best and favorite place in Lembongan. we tried some other local warung in Jungubutan area, but this was the best value for money, taste, friendly atmosphere, size of the meal. lol. try!

1  Thank nurdich
Reviewed February 16, 2014

We went here most days as the food was really tasty and at really good prices. The staff are really friendly and make you feel welcome. Good size menu with lots of different things to choose from, we preferred the indonesian food to the western food but everything was good. The juices were really fresh and tasty. It's really easy to find on the main road and there's a good amount of seating available. They also do snorkeling trips. Overall it's a great place to eat and I'd recommend it to others.

1  Thank Chelsea S