“Best dive centre on the island!”

Lembongan Dive Center
Ranked #6 of 37 Tours in Nusa Lembongan
More attraction details
Owner description: Lembongan Dive Center is a Premier PADI dive resort #S-22362 located on the main beach beside Scooby Doo Bar, Restaurant and Bungalows, in Nusa Lembongan, Bali. We are a small, locally owned dive center and our guides have a wealth of experience in diving the waters around Nusa Penida & Nusa Lembongan. Our focus is on small groups and a highly individual service to meet the needs of our customers. We offer the full range of PADI courses, from Discover Scuba Diving to Divemaster. Snorkelling is also a service we provide. Transport can also be arranged to and from Bali & the Gili Islands.
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Best dive centre on the island!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

Again, LDC made my holiday great! They were able to cater for more experienced divers and we were able to request certain dive sites which we really liked without any trouble :). This is my second time diving with the center, and I really like their professionalism & friendliness of the staff. Thank you Riana for arranging boat transfers & helping with the accommodation enquiries. I will def be back again !

Visited September 2013
Lembongan d, Manager at Lembongan Dive Center, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Hi Nanne

Once again thank you very much for your kind comments & for taking time to review your diving experience with us. We are pleased you had a great time and were able to see Mola mola every day! All of our dive team try to ensure that our guests have a fun & memorable day out, so it is great to receive such positive feedback. We are pleased that your boat transfers worked out & that we were able to help you find accommodation.

Happy diving & we hope to see you again next time!

• Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent and friendly dive centre”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

My girlfriend and I are advanced divers and spent two days diving with Lembongan. Our instructor, Paul was great and had excellent advice and feedback for both of us as well as great local knowledge.

On our first day we were taken to Manta Point where we saw Manta Rays and then onto Crystal Bay to spot Mola Mola. The sites were over run with divers which is something that's out of the dive centre's control. At Crystal Bay when all the other divers raced off because someone thought they had seen a Mola Mola, Paul held held back and a after a short wait, out of the blue emerged a Mola Mola. It was an amazing experience. And the second day of diving wasn't bad either!

LDC supplied food and drink and kept the groups on the boats small and it was only myself and my girlfriend with Paul. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I'd definitely go back and dive with them again.

Hi Jonny

Thanks for taking time out to review your diving experience with us. I’m so pleased you enjoyed the diving in Nusa Lembongan and had fun on your dives. We are blessed to have such amazing marine life in our waters and it was great that you had such a wonderful encounter with our magnificent manta rays & mola molas! Not everyone gets to see both in one day, so we were very lucky indeed!

Happy diving & hope you both had a great time on the rest of your trip.
Paul, Instructor @ Lembongan Dive Center
Hong Kong, China
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“very good dive centre”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

we spend 2 days diving with this dive center. very skillful and helpful DM. we dive in small group (4 people 1 group) and had a great time here. we saw many manta rays at manta point, going to this location worth the extra cost as you can see manta rays feeding on plankton. will plan to come back in a few years time, will dive with this dive shop again.

Visited June 2013
Hi Tim

Thank you so much for your comments & for taking time to review your diving experience with us. We are very lucky to have such amazing marine life in our waters and it was great that you had such a wonderful encounter with our majestic manta rays! We try and keep our dive groups small to maximize your safety & enjoyment, so are pleased you had such a good time.

Happy diving & we hope to see you again!

Paris, France
“really good dive center!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

I wanted to pass my open water but I've never dived and I was a bit scared.
I dived with the french instructor Deborah and she really knew how to make me feel secure, she took the time to do the exercices again when it was more difficult for me.
On my first dive I saw two manta rays and a wobegong shark!!! The others 3 sites were very beautiful as well and differents. All the staff and the instructor done their best and it was a really great experience, I discover a new world!!!
So still with Lembogan Dive center, I've booked already for 2 others fun dives!

Visited September 2013
Lembongan d, Manager at Lembongan Dive Center, responded to this review, September 21, 2013
Hi louloutte

Thanks for taking time out to review your Open Water course with us. We’re so pleased you enjoyed the experience and found Deborah to be a good instructor. You were very lucky to see mantas & a wobbegong shark on your open water course!

Good luck with your future diving & welcome to a whole new world!
London, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Great dive company - but watch out for certain staff...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

We bought the 4 dive package with LDC and were very impressed with the company. We did go around all the other dive shops first before deciding who to go with. The British guy (Phil?) was really helpful and extremely knowledgeable of diving at the different sites and seemed super enthusiastic. 5/5 to him and the other lovely staff.

I can only give 1/5 to our guide on the first day - French guy called Valentine. He just didn't care really which kind of ruined our day. First of all he gave my boyfriend a small BCD when he asked for a medium, but Valentine just put a small one for him on the boat anyway! It was too small and chaffed him! Ridiculous. He didnt let us check that the masks fit ok, he just told us to get on the boat. We didnt really get a good briefing from him, instead we got a better one from another guide on the boat! He couldn't really be bothered to show us anything, his guiding was super lazy but luckily Crystal Bay was stunning so we just went round looking at stuff ourselves. He was meant to note down what we needed for the next day including lunch but when we arrived nothing was done. Luckily we had a fantastic guide - French lady called Deborah who made sure we were happy with our kit and asked us to try everything on to make sure, she was very thorough. Valentine hasn't put our lunch order through so we ended up eating stuff we didn't want which was a shame but a minor detail. Deborah was great, she was a brilliant guide and so enthusiastic about spotting different fish and marine life and her briefings were very good. Sadly no manta or mola mola spottings but we did see dolphins!

Highly recommend this dive outfit (good quality gear) and great staff apart from Valentine.

Visited September 2013
Lembongan d, Owner at Lembongan Dive Center, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Hi TripTommie

Thanks for your comments & taking the time to write such a comprehensive review. We appreciate your honesty & always welcome feedback for our staff, whether positive or negative. It’s a shame you didn’t discuss it with me at the time, as I could have tried to address some of the issues you raised regarding Valentine. However, feedback such as yours is valuable in helping us to provide coaching and guidance to all our staff, so we can provide a consistently high level of service to all our guests.
I’m really pleased that Deborah was able to turn your opinion of us round on the second day & that you enjoyed some good dives. Shame about the lack of mantas & molas, but pleased that you did get to see dolphins!
We always strive to achieve 100% guest satisfaction, so I’m sorry that your diving experience with Valentine was not what you would expect from a top rated dive center.

Best Regards,
Nyoman Riana – Owner & Dive Center Manager.