“Great crew and amazing dive sites!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lembongan Dive Center

Lembongan Dive Center
Ranked #6 of 36 Tours in Nusa Lembongan
More attraction details
Owner description: Lembongan Dive Center is a Premier PADI dive resort #S-22362 located on the main beach beside Scooby Doo Bar, Restaurant and Bungalows, in Nusa Lembongan, Bali. We are a small, locally owned dive center and our guides have a wealth of experience in diving the waters around Nusa Penida & Nusa Lembongan. Our focus is on small groups and a highly individual service to meet the needs of our customers. We offer the full range of PADI courses, from Discover Scuba Diving to Divemaster. Snorkelling is also a service we provide. Transport can also be arranged to and from Bali & the Gili Islands.
Exmouth, Western Australia, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great crew and amazing dive sites!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2011

Myself and my partner did 6 dives over 3 days with Lembongan Dive Centre and we had a fantastic time. There were no problems, the boat and the equipment all worked fine and seemed new and very well maintained. The crew were very professional, safe and knowledgable about the dive sites and conditons. They understood how to read the down currents and currents in general, which are often very strong, however, I never felt in any danger and I had done less than 20 dives, therefore am not the most experience diver. The visibility was amazing and the crew did their best to gear the dive sites around what we wanted, which was to find a sun fish / mola mola. Unfortunately as it was the end of the season, we did not see one, so we will be sure to go back again next year earlier on on the season to find the mola mola and we will certainly choose to dive with Lembongan Dive Centre again, thanks to all the crew :)

Visited October 2011
2 Thank Niki M

• Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great dives, amazing coral and marine life & friendly instructors!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2011

We went to Nusa Lembongan as a group of 6 friends and all wanted to dive... 2 of the group did their open water diving certs and the rest of us did guided dives to some of the loveliest diving spots I have been to so far... Everyone enjoyed themselves and the team at Lembongan Dive Centre are great. We even managed to see some manta rays out of season... Unbelievable! Highly recommended!

1 Thank West I
Lyon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing dive, great team.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2011

Great dive center, the team is very friendly and extremely professional. The two dives were amazing, and we spent really nice moments chatting with the instuctors and other divers. We were there to see mantas and mola mola, and we were taken to the best spots to see them. The boat is very comfortable and the equipement is well maintained and quite recent. You're served lunch in between the two dives which is quite appreciated. You always feel very safe during the dive, the briefing is really precise and the instructors are here to show you the most interesting things around. We'll definitely come back!

1 Thank Kat B
Lugano, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great People-great dives-great knowledge”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2011

My friend Anna met Suko and Mojo in February 2011 on her first diving trip to Lembongan. She felt so comfortable diving with them that we decided to come back and see them again. They now own the Lembongan Dive Center with a couple of friends and really put their hearts into it. As they are locals (not one of these dive schools owned by the foreigners here) they really know each dive spot by heart. Anna has been diving with them all week, whereas I went snorkeling with them. The boats are in very good condition and so is the equipment. We never had any problems and Anna enjoyed her dives every time she went. The instructors always took good care of everyone, giving very good briefings, always checking material and conditions of the divers. Also and this is very important, too they are very great in finding fishes and swarms and pointing them out during the dive. We really loved being with them and felt most comfortable. There are many dive schools around and they all try to beat the price but we know for sure that we will always come back to them. And we highly recommend this dive center to anyone who wants to have a good dive, be around very friendly and experienced instructors and to anyone who needs people really and truly making sure that everything is ok. We cannot thank Lembongan Dive school enough for having made our trip so memorable and great - again. Claudia and Anna

1 Thank Anna-Diver
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“cheap... but poorly maintained equipment”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2011

My girlfriend and I did several dives on Lembongan and initially chose to dive with Lembongan Dive Center. They are in a busy place in the beach and looked pretty good from the outside. Both of us are advanced divers and we had asked around at a few of the other dive shops also, but settled with Lembongan Dive Center because they offered us the cheapest price for a 2 dive trip. Paul the british instructor was also very friendly and great to us.

Our dive trip was HORRIBLE! My girlfriend ended her dive early as she wasn't feeling well, and I did two (bad) dives. The divesites themselves were beautiful - but I was unable to enjoy them as my regulator on the first dive leaked, and the replacement regulator I used on the second dive made high-pitched squeeling noises each time I inhaled, leaving me with both ringing in my ears and a head ache. When I came up from the second dive my girlfriend told me her air had smelled bad. Something I had neglected to check but certainly explained the head-aches!

Needless to say, that was our only dive trip with this company, as we then left to do several more great dives with one of the dive shops further up the beach.

Visited October 2011
3 Thank Diver-Kades-Yas
LDC497, Owner at Lembongan Dive Center, responded to this review, November 18, 2011
Hi, sorry that is our old regulator , so now we replaced with new regulator , thanks