“Great Diving Day”

Lembongan Dive Center
Ranked #9 of 42 Tours in Nusa Lembongan
More attraction details
Owner description: Lembongan Dive Center is a Premier PADI dive resort #S-22362 located on the main beach beside Scooby Doo Bar, Restaurant and Bungalows, in Nusa Lembongan, Bali. We are a small, locally owned dive center and our guides have a wealth of experience in diving the waters around Nusa Penida & Nusa Lembongan. Our focus is on small groups and a highly individual service to meet the needs of our customers. We offer the full range of PADI courses, from Discover Scuba Diving to Divemaster. Snorkelling is also a service we provide. Transport can also be arranged to and from Bali & the Gili Islands.
Reviewed November 11, 2011

When arriving to the Dive Center, I was welcomed by the friendly staff there, who were attentive as they answered all my questions about the dive sites, the instruction and equipment. The excellent staff comprised of local divemasters and a dive instructor from the UK are relaxed and explain things clearly and most importantly made me feel comfortable in and out of the water. Crystal Bay was our dive site of the day and we had 3 dives there along the wall and the lagoon. Saw a lot of great fish and some stingrays as well as several octopus.

Great company and great dive site

Reviewed October 26, 2011

Upon arriving to the Dive Center, I was met with the welcoming and friendly faces of the staff there, who were attentive (but by no means overbearing) as they answered all my questions about the dive sites, the instruction and (yes new) equipment. The excellent staff comprised of local divemasters and a dive instructor from the UK are relaxed and explain things clearly and most importantly made me feel comfortable in and out of the water. They may even joke with you when you accidently check the "I am afraid of water" box as I did or if you stick around long enough, they might even teach you some Indonesian. The breathtaking dive sites and the personable and flexible staff make for some of the most memorable diving experiences. I thoroughly enjoyed it!

1  Thank Maya L
Reviewed October 16, 2011

Had a fun day in Lembongan. Staff was very professional with excellent explanations and instructions. Equipment seemed brand new, most of it was in excellent condition. Divemasters were friendly and genuinely seemed to have fun like it was their first dive ever ! Very good overall experience !

1  Thank n0ah73
Reviewed October 14, 2011

We wanted to dive with the molas (ocean sunfish) in september, so I checked on the internet to find a nice dive center and Lembongan Dive Center convinced me on a first glance. I wrote to them and they booked us the dives, the hotel, and even the fast boat and pick up from Bali for a reasonable price. A very nice beginning of the holidays !

So we dived 5 days with them: we saw effectively the mola-mola, and not only once but three times ! The dives were absolutely fantastic, Suka is a great guide and knows all the best spots, and we had great times diving there. The next time we come, we will absolutely dive with them again and maybe this time, we will spot the..... whale shark ! (otherwise we will also be happy with another orangutan crab, cutest thing ever :-) )

Small diveshop, small dive groups and good material. Friendly people enjoying diving as much as you do, and always open for a chat or a drink.

1  Thank Laureline64
Reviewed October 13, 2011

We had 4 great dives with the Lemongan Dive Centre Team. Paul & Moya were great dive masters, the gear is all in good condition, boat size is smalll, so a max of 7-8 divers on board and generally 3 people to a DM. The dive sites are great, Manta Point can get busy, but the team leave early to beat the Bali boats. Small discount for off season divers (Mid October onwards) and a small discount for booking multiple dives. You can pay on card (3% charge) or bring cash to the island - theres no ATM! Would recomend and would dive with them again.

1  Thank katandchris