Alam Nusa Huts and Spa
$270
$225
  • Breakfast included
Indiana Kenanga Villas(Nusa Lembongan)
$270
Trip.com
Bay Shore Huts(Nusa Lembongan)
$81
Poh Manis Lembongan(Nusa Lembongan)(Great Value!)
$38
Hotels.com
Oka7 Bungalow(Nusa Lembongan)
$51
Sadeg Lembongan(Nusa Lembongan)
$55
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Tarci Bungalow(Nusa Lembongan)(Great Value!)
$33
$27
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfree massagemushroom beachwelcome drinkmosquito netbest beach on the islandstayed longeroutdoor bathroomair conincluded breakfast isdays staylaid backsecret beachshort walkour honeymoonrent a scootercomfy bedperfect location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights to visit an expat friend. Approx' 30m to Mushroom Beach. Clean Lumpung style accom'. Family run business, 3 brothers with their wives, mid 30's. All trying very hard to get it right and offer a very good standard with what they have. All staff were very pleasant with continuous big smiles. The food is incredible value! Very well presented, good menu, with dishes around $4 -6 US a plate. Highly recommend eating there. Property has a small Spa that offers more good value. It doesn't have a pool, but with the beach so close it wasn't needed.

Room Tip: Excellent value.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Darren D
Reviewed January 30, 2013

The people at Alam Nusa Huts were so sweet and really took the time to get to know us in our three days there! The huts themselves are cute, secluded and very clean with a beautiful private outdoor bathroom. It was such a nice experience showering with the rain falling. I would highly recommend this place for a honeymoon or romantic getaway because it is so quiet and peaceful, and the people there are so kind.

The only downside was the food and spa service. For breakfast I ordered a boiled egg and they asked me how long they should boil it for. Perhaps they should know how to boil an egg if its going to be on their menu, just sayin ;). They brought me two eggs and they were completely raw. Then they threw the same eggs back into the hot water, served them again and still charged me for them. So, for this reason, if you are able to bring your own breakfast foods (ie banana bread, some fruits, instant Starbucks coffee), your stay here will be perfect because the food and spa really were the only things that prevented this place from being absolute heaven.

I had a massage but had trouble relaxing because the therapist answered her phone twice and talked for a bit. In the end this didn't bother me because the massage was so affordable, but I wouldn't recommend the spa to other travellers unless you are budget conscious. I had a much better massage and overall spa experience at the Glo spa on Subset beach.

In summary, your stay here will be perfect if you are able to get to know the people and make other arrangement for food and spa service.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Bethany-Frances
Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

Firstly Alam Nusa is set only 20 metres behind Mushroom Bay, which is such a good location!

I can honestly say I don't think I've met more welcoming staff than at this place. They are all such nice, welcoming, helpful, genuine people and have a really beautiful set of 4 huts which they keep in immaculate condition! The restaurant food is so so nice, and unbelievable good value..breakfast is very good too. If you want to arrange snorkelling, boat trips etc they are so helpful and get you the best price on the island!

Thoroughly recommend Alam Nusa and if we ever returned to Nusa Lembongan I would stay here 100%!

Enjoy...

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank Mike_Lydia
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I highly recommend these huts, they are incredible and well priced!
Only 1 minute from the beach, they provide some of the greatest service and food on the island. The staff are friendly and helpful, and they put in the effort to get to know you. The huts are incredible and I loved having a private outdoor bathroom (couldn't get over how amazing the shower was!)
Our favorite bit was the big pot of water outside the hut with a ladle so you could wash your feet before you climbed the stairs. It was so useful and meant no sandy rooms or beds!
Only thing that could do with an improvement was the air con, which is a little weak, but it wasn't really necessary, a cool shower was plenty to cool off.
Hogly, highly, highly recommend!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I had a wonderful 3 days and 2 nights at Alam Nusa. The huts are simply wonderful, clean and comfortable and everything you need. I loved the outdoor bathroom, and the bed was amazingly comfortable! I stayed on my own here, and the staff were amazing. They all remembered my name and I was greeted by every single staff member everywhere I went. The food was delicious, breakfast was simple but sufficient, and dinner was superb in the restaurant. I also had two treatments in the spa, and the girls there are fantastic, one of the best massages in Bali!
Ketut and his team do an excellent job here, and the passion they have for lembongan and providing a great experience for their guests is really lovely. My boyfriend had organised a surprise with Ketut to arrange flowers and a spa treatment and Ketut went above and beyond! On my last night, I came back to the room to find it filled with flower petals, a handwritten note, bunch of flowers - they had gone to so much effort, it was amazing.
Location wise, it's in walking distance to Mushroom beach - a spectacular beach.

I can't say enough positive things about this place - it's an incredible place. The staff, the location, and the huts are really fantastic. Great value for money!
Can't wait to go back soon! Thanks, Susan