All reviews mushroom bay infinity pool manager komang indoor bathroom king suite saw dolphins the cliff large bathtub explore the island out door shower lovely staff tropical island watching the boats incredible place visit bali amazing views restaurants offer
Reviewed March 19, 2017

We recently stayed at The Point for 4 nights for our anniversary and we wish we had stayed longer... The views speak for themselves but the intimate setting with only 4 suites is very special. The rooms were beautiful, incredibly comfortable and well appointed, the service was excellent you only had to ask and they would do all that they could to accommodate you. My only complaint as such was I would have liked them to serve some local wine (which is quite enjoyable) rather than only imported wine.
We will definitely be coming back to stay here again

Room tip: There are only 4 rooms in this hotel and all have the same amazing views
Date of stay: March 2017
1  Thank TCBBaliGirl
Reviewed March 19, 2017

We stayed at the Point for four nights. It was very good. Staff are very friendly, esp. the manager who goes out of his way to make you feel very welcome. We really enjoyed breakfast which was to a very high standard. The rooms are clean and pleasant.
And then the pool... What more could you want? An infinity pool, a view to die for and dolphins entertaining in the sea...
Although restaurants are not close by, most restaurants offer a pick-up and drop-off service.

Room tip: There's only 4 rooms. If I had to go for 1, I would go for 1 or 2, both are closest to the pool.
Date of stay: February 2017
1  Thank gjgijsbert
Reviewed February 20, 2017

Me and my partner stayed here twice in one year, because after the first time we were just hooked on the island and the resort. We returned with one of my partners female friends in November 2016. Upon our arrival she walked out to the view of the infinity pool and said "wow, now I get it guys, no wonder you guys came back what a view". Oh you can see dolphins as well from the pool while you drink a beer. The photos don't do it justice.

Staff are helpful and I can't praise them enough so much so they even remembered us from our march stay. Komang is happy to plan and arrange all your needs as he is in the know being a local. He never failed to help us even though we were last minute headaches for him. Rooms are comfortable and clean and they maintain and spray them for mosquitoes as well as dressing the nets before bed time when activity can be highest.

This is one of the best places on the island to just sit by the pool and relax and let the staff look after you. Really good food all cooked fresh so its worth the wait.
It only has space for a small group so you will interact with other guests just looking to relax and you can share stories.
Infact I almost don't want to share this review because I want to keep it secret from people who just wouldn't understand its appeal and serenity. The beach is a short walk away or Komang can arrange pickups from the restaurants or for other activities including the nearby spa/massage resort.

Room tip: tip don't stay in Villa 4 i'll be booking it out!!
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank DC1984NT
Reviewed December 30, 2016

Beautiful location with very friendly and helpful staff. The view from the infinity pool is breathtaking and we were able to see dolphins every day from our sun beds. The rooms are modern and and comfortable, even offering a shower under the stars! We definitely recommend the Point Resort and hope to return soon. Thank you very much to the team for an incredible stay!

Room tip: quiet rooms, relaxing atmosphere, fantastic views
Date of stay: December 2016
1  Thank Hedda S
Reviewed December 7, 2016

We stayed here for 3 nights at the end of Nov. We found the staff led by Komang to be very helpful and cheerful. They were always happy to assist us with any request at anytime. Our room was nice with a comfy bed and good air conditioning which we relied upon as it was very humid. The shower pressure wasn't the best but it was suitable for us. Just a word of advice; Don't use the shower (outdoor) if there's a tropical thunderstorm overhead. I believe I was nearly struck by lightening as a storm passed over us! Luckily for me it never hit me but it struck nearby.
The location is perfect if you like peaceful solidarity. For relaxing it is second to none. For me, being a surfer I found it was a little too far from the surf spots on the island (around 25-30 mins by scooter) so if you want to surf I suggest staying a little closer to the main village. But if you want to relax, you won't find a better location.
We both loved the infinity pool too. It was always spotlessly clean with an outlook to die for. Such a fantastic panorama. It was a nice way to meet the other guests too as it was the meeting place of the small resort with nice deck chairs to relax on.
Overall we both really liked this resort. We could not fault the staff one bit. They were fantastic. Very helpful especially if you want to organise snorkeling trips or transport to local restaurants. (BTW, all of the restaurants will come & pick you up and take you home - we loved that!)
It is a great place to relax, the food was fresh and tasty and the alcohol was fairly priced. The rooms were nice and cozy with friendly Gecko's roaming the walls keeping you company
We would definitely recommend this resort to friends and hopefully we'll be back one day.
Thanks for having us

Room tip: We had room 2 which overlooks the pool. A nice position but probably the least private of the 4 rooms.
Date of stay: November 2016