“Lovely meal on Lembongan ”
Review of Waroeng Boemboe

Waroeng Boemboe
Ranked #25 of 117 Restaurants in Nusa Lembongan
Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

It took us two goes to find this place but it was well worth it. Never fear as I will give you the best instructions I can. Food was absolutely brilliant, including vegetarian section of the menu and delicious deserts. Service is slow and meals came out separately but the food is outstanding so just be prepared and have a couple of bintangs whilst waiting. To get there- easiest way is to follow the main road of jungbatu north all the way to where the road hits the beach and turns right towards the mangroves. It is on that corner, on the left hand side. It is just past frangipani accommodation. OR If you follow the beach along jungbatu north - go as far as you can north and the beach curves right towards the mangroves. it is just around the corner once you pass all the main shops on your right hand side. Make the trip it is worth it !!

Reviewed July 19, 2014

We were so lucky that this place was recommended to us. It is just a short walk if you are staying at the Frangipani accommodation, but most people come on their scooters.

Get their early - I would recommend about 6 / 6.30 and you can sit outside overlooking the ocean. You must have patience, relax you are on holiday. Everything is cooked fresh to order and us vegetarians are in for a treat, the food is amazing. Do try the tofu and tempe dishes.

The owner and their family are just the loveliest people. Oh and you will not believe the fantastic value of the food and drink.

Our only regret is we did not find this place sooner!

Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

Great food, perfect setting and lovely staff! Extremely cheap food (fried Rice for 15k IRD). Easy to find, just follow the main road along the beach.You will love it here!

1  Thank Chloé V
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

The food in this place is simply incredible. They make everything from scratch so you must be patient as it can take a while to get your food. My wife got a curry and even I who don't like curries, I just loved it. If you come to lembongan you must eat at Maria's. You will not he disappointed. On top of all this, it is extremely cheap.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Maria's was one of the highlights of my visit to Lembongong. Being a foodie and also vegan, I was worried about my options on the island; but this place meant I had nothing to worry about! The food is so fresh with flavour and made with some much love, the service welcoming, feels like a home on the island. Be warned the wait is long but so worth it! Plus you can't beat the view, the tables are right on the beach. It's a trek to get to this place but you absolutely cannot come to Lembongan without coming here, okay?!