“GO HERE!”

World Diving Lembongan
Ranked #9 of 51 Tours in Nusa Lembongan
More attraction details
Owner description: World Diving Lembongan is a PADI 5 Star Dive Centre on the beautiful island of Nusa Lembongan, Bali. We run daily dive trips which enable us to show off the best of the reefs and marine life surrounding the islands of Nusa Lembongan, Ceningan and Nusa Penida. Our team of PADI certified Divemasters and Instructors are here to ensure you have safe dives, a lot of fun and take home memories to last a lifetime.We are also leaders in dive training and teach PADI diving courses from Discover Scuba Diving through to professional levels including both Divemaster and Assistant Instructor. Our Instructors all have thousands of dives experience in the waters around our islands so you will be learning with true diving professionals with years of experience. So whether you want to fun dive, learn to dive or want to become a diving professional we can help you - and all in the peace and tranquility of a beautiful Indonesian tropical island!
Reviewed April 24, 2014

World Diving Lembongan is perfect! I did my Open Water here in April 2014 and could not have asked for anything more. Organisation was so easy, Sarah was fantastic on the email and super responsive, she organised all of our transfers, the ferry across and our accommodation on the Island.

We stayed in the centres rooms, Pondok Baruna, right on the beach. The rooms are right next to where you prepare and set out from, with the boats parked right out front. The rooms (four of them) have a nice big double bed, A/C, reasonable bathroom and a nice little balcony area. Extremely comfortable! The main section of the hotel is 1 minute up the road which has more rooms, has a pool and breakfast (Pancakes, jaffle, eggs or omelettes). Biggest annoyance is that there is no WIFI at the beach rooms (although there is at the main hotel section).

The dive instruction was fantastic, Sarah has been diving in Indonesia and Lembongan for years (and is just about to publish a book on diving in Indonesia!), speaks Bahasa Indonesia, and is more than happy to help you organise transport to and from the Dive centre. She was extremely professional, patient and made me feel very comfortable as we learnt to Dive. The many other crew there were all super friendly and always happy to help. We were also lucky enough to have a Dive Master in training, Patricia, helping us along the way also.

The Dive sites we saw were amazing and there are many more which we didn't get time to visit, but they are certainly worth exploring whether you are a beginner like us or are more experienced.

I can't recommend staying here any more! It is brilliant!
Lembongan Island is also absolutely beautiful to explore between Dives!

Go here!

swormald, Instructor at World Diving Lembongan, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Dear Eliottravels,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of your experience with us - we were delighted that you enjoyed your open water course, the accommodation and the island! We really try to offer a professional service to everyone and we hope that guests enjoy their time with us. We had a lot of fun with your course - even with the big waves and it was great to see you both become such good divers.

Thank you for your lovely comments and we have passed them on to Patricia too. If you are heading back to Bali again in the future we would love to take you out for some more underwater adventures!

Best wishes and happy diving,

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"beach front"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed April 7, 2014

The Baruna/World Dive team are great and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. After a day of diving or sightseeing, it was always lovely to be able to come down and chat to Sarah, Sue and John tell them about our day, have a few laughs and enjoy their company. They really made us feel welcome and it was like we were all 'long time' friends. I recommend World Dive to everyone I meet.

swormald, Instructor at World Diving Lembongan, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2014

Dear Jason W,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience with us - we really, really enjoyed having you here and it was a lot of fun. If you are coming back to Lembongan in the future keep us posted and we would love to catch up with you again!

Happy diving and free diving,

World Diving Team (S,S and J) :)

Reviewed February 26, 2014

From my initial email correspondence to the completion of my Open Water Dive course, World Diving Nusa Lembongan provided a fantastic experience.

Sarah and Sue replied to emails promptly and as I was travelling right up till my arrival, I really felt guided and welcomed and I knew exactly what was available and when.

World Diving also booked the ferry service, making the organisation painless, this also included transport from the beach to my accommodation Pondok Baruna Guesthouse, which was an easy walk to everything and had delicious breakfasts and coffees prepared by Ayu. We also used the excellent pool here for some practice exercises.

Sarah, my Open Water dive instructor was very experienced and knowledgable about the area but more importantly she was calm & patient in her delivery & demonstrations were clear and precise. I felt very comfortable being in open water with her and the team. In fact, I had total confidence in every step of the operation- instruction, dive gear and equipment to the boats and boat crew. All course information was available in book form as well as being able to review everything on DVD back at the Guesthouse...

Dive sites were chosen to fit with weather conditions and safety as well as trying to provide the best opportunity for underwater fun...which it REALLY was. Thanks Sarah, Sue & John for a wonderful introduction to diving. I will be back to do more with you guys....Jacquie

swormald, Instructor at World Diving Lembongan, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2014

Dear Jacquie B,

Thank you for your amazing review of your diving course with us - it was a genuine pleasure to have you here and take you through the course. Sue was delighted to read that you appreciated her emails - she tries really hard to make sure that everyone has a clear idea of what is happening before they arrive.

As for the diving? You did a great job and it was really, really nice to see your skills develop along with your confidence - it would be lovely to see you back here again for some more dives and fun times.

Thank you so much again and hope to see you soon,

Best wishes,

Reviewed February 26, 2014

After having been deployed in Antarctica for over a year, World Diving was my first beach visit on a recommendation from other Ice folk. It was a wonderful tonic for my ice weariness, both the sea front room and learning to dive. All I wanted was a clean room, some good local food, no electronic distractions (save air conditioning), and a beautiful view. That's what I found with Sarah, John, Sue, Abel, and the rest of the Pondok Baruna/World Diving staff.

When I arrived I didn't expect to dive due to previous sinus issues, but left it open. Doing my discovery dive with Sarah and discovering no issues, I jumped in to the open water certification. Sarah was extremely clear (especially under water), helpful, and was the optimal dive instructor for any attentive student. I wanted to learn, and by the 4th dive I found myself much more efficient than my 1st both from mirroring Sarah's example and from practice. I never felt rushed and the material was always clearly explained (in person if not in the book).

I've since done dives in several locations in Bali and found I was spoiled with World Diving. Their equipment is well kept, high quality, their briefings are through and based on years of local experience, the boats and their captains were well trained, knew their boats and the waters. Indeed when I showed up, I just had to take my dive bag on and they took care of the bottles, lunch, etc. We set up on the boat and tested before we left. Again, this is different than what I found in other dive shops in Bali. I trusted my gear, my guide/instructor, and felt confident about the situation.

Overall my week plus long visit was amazing and I hope to visit them all again soon. This time maybe I'll catch some views of Manta Rays and Mola-Molas.

Dear Wonderfullyrich,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of your diving experience with us - we enjoyed having you here and it was a lot of fun for us too!

It was lovely to read that you felt supported, safe and comfortable during your course as this is of the up most importance to us. Our team is incredibly experienced and it is always nice to hear that students recognise that they are being trained wiith real professionals.

We would love to see you back here for mantas and molas - just let us know when!!

Take care and happy diving,