“Amazing”

World Diving Lembongan
Ranked #9 of 50 Tours in Nusa Lembongan
More attraction details
Owner description: World Diving Lembongan is a PADI 5 Star Dive Centre on the beautiful island of Nusa Lembongan, Bali. We run daily dive trips which enable us to show off the best of the reefs and marine life surrounding the islands of Nusa Lembongan, Ceningan and Nusa Penida. Our team of PADI certified Divemasters and Instructors are here to ensure you have safe dives, a lot of fun and take home memories to last a lifetime.We are also leaders in dive training and teach PADI diving courses from Discover Scuba Diving through to professional levels including both Divemaster and Assistant Instructor. Our Instructors all have thousands of dives experience in the waters around our islands so you will be learning with true diving professionals with years of experience. So whether you want to fun dive, learn to dive or want to become a diving professional we can help you - and all in the peace and tranquility of a beautiful Indonesian tropical island!
Reviewed February 23, 2014

I dived with them a lot and I also passed my Rescue with the woman diving instructor (I'm sorry I can't remember her name ... Sophie may be?).

Anyway she was the best instructor I've ever had and I learned a lot with her. She was patient, she explained very well and she was always here when I needed.

The owners were also super friendly and I felt at my ease as soon as I crossed the door. This is why I chose this school.

I have to say the local team was also amazing, super friendly, joking and smily.

Equipement was good, boat was super, and well organized, dives were WOW and well, I don't know what to say anymore, except GO FOR IT.

Thank you so much for everything.

1  Thank habitantdum0nde
swormald, Instructor at World Diving Lembongan, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Dear habitantdum0nde,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a positive review of your rescue diving course here with us. Your instructor was Sarah and she was delighted to read your comments. We all try to make sure that everyone who joins us for diving or for dive courses feels well looked after, safe and has fun and learns a bit too!

It was great to read that you enjoyed the atmosphere here and we loved diving with you - if you are ever coming back to Lembongan then look us up - we would love to dive with you again!

Best wishes and safe diving,

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"beach front"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed February 17, 2014

I was prompted to write a review of World Diving after the tragic news of the divers who went missing there. The Penida region can be dangerous for inexperienced dives, guides and skippers. However, myself and a friend, while living in Indonesia between 2001 and 2007, dived with World diving hundreds of times (she did her open water and I did my Advanced. We both did our Rescue there) without incident. The professionalism and knowledge of the area is unrivaled. Do not go to Penida with dive tours from the main land - they do not know the currents. The only incidents I recall happening in my time in Indonesia was with boats coming over not local professionals. Get the boat over and dive with World Diving!

swormald, Instructor at World Diving Lembongan, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

Dear SalbarrCork,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your diving with us following such a tragic incident on Nusa Penida. We have always prided ourselves on our safety record and we continue to do so. The conditions around these islands can change quickly but we are fortunate enough to have an extremely experienced team of DM's and Instructors who know and understand the waters very well and we do everything possible to ensure guests safety at all times. Our thoughts are with the divers who have been found safely and of course with the families of all concerned. Thank you again for your review - it is important to us to know that our guests feel safe and well looked after during their stay with us.

Best wishes and safe dives,

Reviewed February 10, 2014

We stayed on the beach for 300,000, the room was good. The breakfast was all you needed, eggs, jaffle, pancake, fruit. Use of the pool was really nice in the evenings and they had moped rental for 60,000. We dove in Manta Bay and Chrystal Bay, both were amazing, we were surrounded by mantas for the majority of our first dive and even saw some blue spotted rays and a nurse shark. The second dive has amazing visibility and really vibrant coral in good health, teaming with fish. Our dive master was indonesian and we were very much left to our own devices in the water which was fine but not something we were used to from other dive companies. Lunch on board was great. Would stay again.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

Highly skilled and experienced staff made for a wonderful learning experience. I was always made to feel safe and supported, never proceeding to the next stage until I was 100% comfortable. The equipment supplied is of great quality.

Diving in this piece of paradise was a dream and I look forward to visiting in the near future.

swormald, Instructor at World Diving Lembongan, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2014

Dear Kate_hearts_travel,

Thank you for taking the time to review your diving experience with us - we were all so delighted to hear that you enjoyed yourself and appreciated the tuition here. It is really important to us that divers feel safe, comfortable and confident - thank you for your feedback!

We wuld love to see you back on our beautiful island again and to take you for some more underwater adventures,

Happy diving,

See more reviews
Reviewed January 26, 2014

If you are reading this review to decide whether you want to dive with World-Diving, then have no second thoughts and just go for it ! I guarantee you will have a great experience .
For starters Sue was very patient in replying to my emails and very professional.
We confirmed our accommodation and dive schedule with them almost 2 weeks ahead .

Our Instructor Sarah was just so great . She was a thorough professional , so patient , organized , and passionate about diving. She really helped us sharpen our skills and to get thru the Advanced divers course with great fun. Even though , we were diving after 2 years , she got us thru our first dive with great care and comfort .

We dived at 3 sites Off NL and at the house reef . The aquatic life at NL is really brilliant and we enjoyed each dive more than the previous one . Highlight of our diving was spotting a White tip Shark !

The weather played spoil sport , but the dive schedule and dive sites were adjusted to best suit the conditions and duration of our stay .
I know a lot of coordination and planning goes into the dive schedule , but john and his team always had things under control without breaking into a sweat . The equipment , crew and boats were in top condition .

A great tip would be - plan an extra day in Nusa lembongan , and take that extra dive with World-Diving , else you will regret later that you should have taken more !
We loved our Rooms on the beach and enjoyed every moment spent in Nusa Lembongan and at World-Diving . I hope we can be back to catch the Mola-Mola and Manta Ray next time !

swormald, Instructor at World Diving Lembongan, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2014

Dear SiddharthBhandari,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review of your diving with us - we were delighted to take you out and show you some of the sites around the islands and I really had fun diving with you guys! The shark was a highlight for me too - so beautiful - i hope you get to see many more!
Sue was really happy to read your comments regarding emails - she really tries to make sure that booking is easy for everyone.
As for the weather - we didn't let it beat us and we had lovely dives - hopefully if you come back we will be able to go and see the mantas too!

If you are passing back through Bali again be sure to look us up!

Hope to see you again soon,