“Diving”

World Diving Lembongan
Ranked #6 of 42 Tours in Nusa Lembongan
More attraction details
Owner description: World Diving Lembongan is a PADI 5 Star Dive Centre on the beautiful island of Nusa Lembongan, Bali. We run daily dive trips which enable us to show off the best of the reefs and marine life surrounding the islands of Nusa Lembongan, Ceningan and Nusa Penida. Our team of PADI certified Divemasters and Instructors are here to ensure you have safe dives, a lot of fun and take home memories to last a lifetime.We are also leaders in dive training and teach PADI diving courses from Discover Scuba Diving through to professional levels including both Divemaster and Assistant Instructor. Our Instructors all have thousands of dives experience in the waters around our islands so you will be learning with true diving professionals with years of experience. So whether you want to fun dive, learn to dive or want to become a diving professional we can help you - and all in the peace and tranquility of a beautiful Indonesian tropical island!
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We chose to go to Nusa Lembongan because the diving was recommended and we wanted to see the quieter side of Bali. My boyfriend and I were both beginner divers and did our padi over 4 days. Our instructor, Sarah, was really friendly and patient and we also felt completely safe with her and loved the diving. Mangrove dive was the best we did in Bali. The island is a great place to stay and it is easy to get around town on foot - but you should get a scooter to explore the rest of the island properly. Shop around a bit for the accommodation as it is a bit expensive - although v convenient for the diving school.

1  Thank Anthea1805
swormald, Instructor at World Diving Lembongan, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Dear Anthea1805,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of your diving and open water course experience with us. We were delighted to read that you enjoyed the diving, instruction and the island. Nusa Lembongan is a great place to learn - much more laid back than mainland Bali. We like to keep our group numbers nice and low so that people can learn at their own speed and feel safe and comfortable - this is of utmost importance to us.

We were over the moon to read that you enjoyed your dive at Mangrove - it is one of the most amazing stretches of reef with stunning coral and abundant fish - hopefully you have taken away with you some lifelong memories!

If you are ever passing through Bali again please do let us know - we would love to take you out for some more exploring!

Best wishes and happy diving,

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Did four fun dives over two days. Boat was great and staff were lovely. Got a nice surprise on the third dive at Pura Masgading when a sunfish emerged from the depths... completely out of season. Diving conditions were great but not perfect.

Dear Shortround76,

Thank you for your review of your fun diving with us - it was lovely to read that you enjoyed our boat and found our staff helpful and friendly! Our Divemasters were delighted that you were able to see a Mola Mola whilst you were here - what an awesome surprise! If you are ever around in June - October that is when the visibility here is best and can reach over 35 - 40 meters!! At this time of year the average is around 20 meters.

If you are passing through Bali again - let us know - hopefully we can take you to find more molas and mantas!

Bets wishes and happy diving,

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Like Deb and her family (Hi Cleo !!! waving over to Brissie :)), I ve also returned recently from a Bali/Lombok trip, where I had the great opportunity to do my open water dive course. Initially I ve intended only to find out about my ears, whether I would be ok in deep water and if I would feel confident as well. I must say, I could not have been in better hands for my introduction. I find Sarah (she was my instructor) very pro and very friendly! And so are John and Sue and Wyan. Thanks to Sarah I am keeping a great memory of my first dive and I regret that I could not continue with her. As we did some island hopping I had to leave Nusa Lembongan and had to continue my course on Gili T.and Lombok. However, I did not find again the same level of professionalism in the other dive schools and I was surprised how unorganised theses schools were, even in low season. I also agree with Deb on the fair pricing. I want to thank World Diving, escpecially Sarah for my first, unforgetable dive adventure, I absolutely loved it !!!!!

Dear Gabi S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your first diving experience with us - we had such a great time teaching you and we were so happy to read that you enjoyed it just as much! We all feel really strongly that when people are learning to dive they must feel safe and positive and we try our hardest to ensure this. I'm sorry to hear your experiences after us were not so great - hopefully your memories from diving in Lembongan will keep you inspired to continue! We would love to hear about how you are getting on and if you are ever passing through here again please come back and see us and bring that beautiful baby with you!!!

Take and care and thank you once again,

Happy diving!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

My family and I recently returned from a trip to Bali and we had the fortune to stay for 5 nights at Nusa Lembongan. We loved it and wish we'd had the opportunity to stay longer! My daughter (12 years old) spent 4 days with World Diving doing her full PADI Scuba Course under the tuition of Padi Instructor Sarah Wormald who was excellent. Her passion for diving and commitment to high quality teaching were obvious and I felt completely confident that my daughter was in safe hands and that she was coping extremely well with both the theory and practical components, let alone having an absolute ball and loving every minute of her underwater adventure. Sarah's professionalism was second to none and I would recommend her to anyone interested in becoming a scuba diver or just to experience an introduction to diving. Managers Sue and John Beebe, and Wayan at the front desk were super friendly and also on hand to advise on medical issues (my son was unable to dive due to asthma and I had stitches at the time so couldn't dive sadly) which made me appreciate their honesty and regard for their client's safety and well being above and beyond the tourist dollar. My husband also went on several dives and particularly enjoyed the drift dive. Overall a happy and positive experience so thank you World Diving and I look forward to a return visit one day soon. All the best (:

Dear Deb T,

Thank you so much for writing such a lovely review of your time here - Cleo was an absolute delight to teach and we really enjoyed having her here - it was great that we were able to pace the course to suit her and we do try hard to make sure that everyone can learn at a speed that suits them. It was such a shame that we couldn't take both of them for the course and that you couldn't dive but we honestly do try to ensure everyone's safety comes first - this is super important to all of us - thank you for appreciating this!
We would be absolutely over the moon to see you and your family back here and hopefully next time you can all get under the water together! If you are planning a return trip then please let us know and we can send out the relevant medical forms to you in advance.
Wayan, John and Sue pass on their best wishes and say thank you for your lovely comments!
We hope to see you all again soon,

Take care, best wishes and happy diving!

World Diving Lembongan Team!

Reviewed April 20, 2013

never before tryed scuba diving, and lembongan diving made it an experience for me to remember. sarah our instructor and tutor for the 5 days that we got our open water padi course was surely a very good tutor and made it easy to understand and making us enjoy the water, laugh and have a good friendship over the course period. the accomdation is very good apart from cold showers but from a travellers point of view cold showers are what all the islands provide on small islands and the british owned couple sue and john are again very nice people to talk too. i would recommend this place to anybody thinking of starting to dive in asia, very quiet island, amaing coral, good sea life and nice locals

swormald, Instructor at World Diving Lembongan, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2013

Dear Alex C,

Thank you for writing a review of your open water course with instructor Sarah - we were so happy to hear that you enjoyed the course. It is so important that people feel safe and comfortable when they are learning so it was really great to hear that you had fun!

We hope that you continue to enjoy diving and if you are ever coming back to Bali please call in and see us - we would love to take you both diving again for some more underwater adventures!

Best wishes,