“The happiest time of my life”
Review of Big Fish Diving

Big Fish Diving
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Big Fish Diving, a scuba diving and yoga resort based on the beautiful island of Lembongan. We offer daily diving for certified divers as well as the full range of PADI and SSI diving courses. All our staff are fully trained to professional standards and have completed hundreds if not thousands of dives locally. The diving around the Nusa Penida Marina protected area couldn't be healthier, with flourishing vibrant corals and abundant fish life. We are also blessed with year round Manta Ray sightings and the magnificent Oceanic Sunfish from July - October. We also offer accommodation at the Secret Garden Bungalows, daily Yoga classes and are home to the Aquatic Alliance Manta Ray research team.
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I almost cry when I think of this place. It's truly a happy happy place! I can't think of a single thing I would change. I became an open water diver under their instruction and they really helped me overcome my fears and I became one with the sea. Such a beautiful time I had there. They have a yoga shack, a pool and it's very near to the sea and wonderful restaurants. Great location. Five stars for everything! Thank you Big fish for the happiest time of my life!

All reviews
"these guys"
in 14 reviews
"dive staff"

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I stayed at Big Fish in the Secret Garden bungalows for 4 nights. The accommodation was perfect for what we needed. Very basic but clean and functional. More importantly the diving was fantastic. We did 2 dives everyday and the boat only took 6 of us out with 2 instructors, a good sized group. The dives were mainly drift dives but not too difficult. Michelle and Rich were both great, very competent and friendly. Sadly we didn't see any manta rays or sunfish but that was just bad luck mainly due to weather. The corals and tropical fish were beautiful! We will definitely be back to try again! Thanks for the great experience!

Reviewed October 16, 2013

We spent a week staying at The Secret Garden while doing our SSI SCUBA courses with Big Fish and it was just a wonderful overall experience! All the staff were welcoming and professional, the gear was well maintained and there was a relaxed yet efficeint way of operating. I did 7 dives, and while I didn't see a mola-mola (excuse to come back!) the visibility was amazing, and every dive was spectacular. We loved the Yoga Shack, and took advantage of daily yoga classes. The Secret Garden accommodation was simple but perfect for our needs with an outdoor bathroom and ability to have breakfast made for us daily. If you're heading to dive at Lembongan, look no further than Big Fish!

Reviewed October 9, 2013

We did 4 dives with Big Fish and had a great time. Very professional and relaxed which is a hard combination to achieve. The day trip boat was comfortable. The divermasters and instructor we dove with were friendly. Oli, our guide for 2 dives was great company. And seeing a mola-mola was wonderful. :)