Review Highlights

Melissa F
Super awesome diving center

SerengehtiF
via mobile

All reviews the secret garden dive master mola mola manta rays yoga shack yoga sessions fun dives marine life dive shop nasi campur amazing fun fish open water comfortable boat these guys boat captain amazing experience
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I did my open water course with Big Fish and I couldn't have done it without Nikita! Although I was born & raised on the water, I was still a little nervous to dive BUT she made it so much fun and easy to learn. By the time I hit the ocean, I felt so prepared that it just felt natural. Even though i'm now certified to go diving anywhere, I still don't want to go without her!!!
If you're lucky enough to get Nikita as your instructor, please ask her as many questions as you can, she LOVES answering them!!! :)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I couldnt have a more awesome experience and comfortable stay at the big fish diving center. I would highly recommend doing a diving course here with dive instructor nikita. nikita has a very nice way of teaching. she clearly has a lot of people knowledge and therefore knows exactly how she can make your diving experience special.
very passionately she tells about the diving world and her own diving experiences.
I left big fish with a lot of diving enthusiasm and still dive regularly.
if you want to learn how to dive safely and with nice people, I highly recommend this company and nikita as your instructor !

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have had a phenomenal time on our honeymoon with Big Fish Diving! From the easy logistics they made sure got sorted out to and from Bali to our excellent Advanced Open Water Course instructor Nikita to even being lucky enough to see Mola Molas one dive - everything has been fantastic and very well organized. Some of the reefs in this area are truly incredible.

We also really like that Big Fish promotes sustainable diving and material usage practices - and have a partnership with MMF (we were even lucky enough to have an MMF manta ray expert on one of our dives!)

We will definitely be coming back :)

1  Thank Pea S
Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

Last week me and my girlfriend had the pleasure to be guests at Big Fish Diving.

I was a bit scared to go diving because of a previous experience but Bobby guided me patiently with equalizing my ears during the dives. Now I can call myself a PADI Open Water diver!

During my OW course my girlfriend did a few fun dives with an other divemaster and also had a blast.

The rest of the staff is really friendly and the whole place has a good vibe.

Big recommendation!

Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

We took our open water certificates at big fish diving center in nusa lembongan. We feel absolutely and very fast in love with our instructor Nikita. And all because of her, we also decided to take the advanced diver course. Nikita is an amazing person, and really good at teaching others. Big fish dive center are so lucky to have her as their instructor. If you are ever considering to dive at this place, do yourself that favor and ask for Nikita as your instructor. A thousand times love from the two Danish girls Mathilde and Louise

1  Thank Louise M
Reviewed September 9, 2018

I loved staying here for 2 weeks in May diving and completing my rescue course. The crew were fantastic and I found them professional and caring. They have a hard job to do and they do it with enthusiasm.
Yes there are better places to stay but i loved the intimacy and friendliness of the Secret Garden.
and yes there are many places to dive but I was totally happy with the crew here and would return again.

Reviewed September 7, 2018

We are a couple from Denmark, who just finished our Open water course.
We had the pleasure of having Nikita as our instructor, and she is the greatest and most kind person!
She is always smiling, laughing, and positive. She is a great teacher, because she wants you to feel comfortable in the water, and she gives you constructive criticism.
She wants her students to become safe divers, so she uses the time to make sure that you know what you are doing, therefore she won`t skip anything.

The Big Fish Diving is all in all a great place to stay (with very good service), and a brilliant place to learn how to dive, or take more advanced dive courses!

Definitely a place that we would recommend other people, and return to for more advanced dive courses in the future.

Best regards
Sine and Emil

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

We wanted to try out diving before doing our Open water Course. Nikita was wonderful and very clear, always made us feel safe yet let us see loads. The diving spots were amazing, it was like diving in a giant aquarium. We saw turtles and countless tropical fish. The crew and indonesian staff were very friendly. I highly recommend.

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

We booked our Advanced Open Water course at Big Fish Diving. Our instructor Bobby was excellent with the right mix between funny and serious when it came to the dive itself. The dive school has a very pleasant atmosphere, and if you want you can join instructors and other studends for a sundown beer followed by a nice meal at a local restaurant. Also the lunch they provide on the boat is excellent, and both of the captains were awesome and very helpful when you are in your clunky dive gear. On one dive we did not see manta's so they took the extra effort of finding them in a different bay so we could at least snorkel with them. 10/10 would book again with Big Fish!

Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed the stay at secret garden bungalows! The staff was always friendly and communication upfront was easy. Even a very spontaneous reservation for the next day was possible. Yoga classes in the morning were great!