“Great diving and amazing people!”
Review of Big Fish Diving

Big Fish Diving
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Big Fish Diving, a scuba diving and yoga resort based on the beautiful island of Lembongan. We offer daily diving for certified divers as well as the full range of PADI and SSI diving courses. All our staff are fully trained to professional standards and have completed hundreds if not thousands of dives locally. The diving around the Nusa Penida Marina protected area couldn't be healthier, with flourishing vibrant corals and abundant fish life. We are also blessed with year round Manta Ray sightings and the magnificent Oceanic Sunfish from July - October. We also offer accommodation at the Secret Garden Bungalows, daily Yoga classes and are home to the Aquatic Alliance Manta Ray research team.
Reviewed December 24, 2012

I did a discovery dive and an Open Water course at Big Fish diving and couldn't wish for any better. The instructor Mark was absolutely awesome, made me feel comfortable under water, was serious and fun together and had a lot of patience. The diving sites were beautiful, loads of fishes and corals, but also turtles and a lot of manta rays. Amazing! All the equipment was perfect, the location was great and all the people who worked there very nice. If you're thinking about going to Nusa Lembongan and want to dive, Big Fish diving should be your choice.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

A friend and I went across to Lembongan to do our Open Water SCUBA qualification, and right from the outset our experience was a positive one. Our emails were answered promptly by Jacqui and Tim (including well-considered responses for the various questions we had), we easily booked dates that suited our travel plans, and the easy-going and relaxed atmosphere of this small operation meant that we got very personalised attention and weren't being hustled along throughout our course. Our instructor, Mark, knew his stuff and we felt in good hands. Although the attached accommodation was booked out, they helped us book next door which we were happy with. The diving sites were great - we saw manta rays on Dive #3! Very happy!

Reviewed December 4, 2012

This is the second time we've visited Big Fish Diving this year. We love the place, the people and the diving so much that we can't stay away! They make you feel like you feel like you are staying and diving with friends and not just a customer.

This time around we used their new pool which is so nice to relax in after a full day of diving. They also have a new and bigger dive shop. We also ate as many jaffles as humanly possible as no one makes them like they do!

Thanks so much again to Tim, Jacqui, Mark and staff. See you again next year and maybe for a dive master course for Sarah??!!

Sarah and Brendan

Reviewed November 28, 2012

I did my advance with big fish diving and i really glad i did it. My instructor Mark is a serious also fun person. We did some games underwater and i really enjoyed it even i was always lost. I feel more comfortable and confident underwater now. The price for the course is also affordable. Plus special price for the accomodation if u took course with them, great isnt it?The gear and the boat is well maintained and comfort. Thanks so much for all team in big fish diving nusa lembongan. My first choice for diving operator in nusa lembongan.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

I just did my advanced course here at Big Fish which was great and also very competitively priced. I stayed around for a couple of days after wards to dive and experience the area. They are a really fun group of people who are also really safe and organized when it comes to the diving. The equipment was in good shape which is a must. The secret garden bungalows were really nice for accomodation with a friendly service staff and a reasonable price. The place was recommended to me from a dive shop instructor in Exmouth. He didn't lie about the diving on the island or Big Fish.