“2 truly amazing dives”
Review of Big Fish Diving

Big Fish Diving
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Big Fish Diving, a scuba diving and yoga resort based on the beautiful island of Lembongan. We offer daily diving for certified divers as well as the full range of PADI and SSI diving courses. All our staff are fully trained to professional standards and have completed hundreds if not thousands of dives locally. The diving around the Nusa Penida Marina protected area couldn't be healthier, with flourishing vibrant corals and abundant fish life. We are also blessed with year round Manta Ray sightings and the magnificent Oceanic Sunfish from July - October. We also offer accommodation at the Secret Garden Bungalows, daily Yoga classes and are home to the Aquatic Alliance Manta Ray research team.
“2 truly amazing dives”
Reviewed April 23, 2011

We stayed at the Secret Garden for 3 days but unfortunately only had time to do one day of diving. We really wish we had done more, our first dive at Manta cove was awesome, sighting about 15 Manta rays swimming above us and our second dive at crystal bay had lots of nice corals, sea snake and octopus. All the equipment was in good condition, very professional school and instructors and a good dive boat. A much more personal dive experience than found at bigger dive schools. Would really recommend the dive sites around Nusa Lembongan, Big Fish Diving and the Secret Garden!

Kokra, Slovenia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“The best diving experience ever!”
Reviewed April 16, 2011

Diving on Nusa Lembongan & surrounding included the best diving experience we have ever had! Manta Point proved to truly be the point where one can see mantas - diving or snorkeling... We've been in the water for 70 min and every minute we were literally surrounded by mantas, up to 6 at the time. Truly amazing...Choosing Big Fish Diving also proved to be a very good choice. Tim is a superb guide&enthusiast and makes the dive fun, exciting and an experience you never will forget. Ever had dive-site briefing literally carved into the sand on a beach? Me neither until I have met Tim...really amazing and unforgettable experience.

Visited January 2011
Exmouth, Australia
“Drifting in the deep blue”
Reviewed April 13, 2011

Diving on Nusa Lembogan with Big Fish was Fantastic!!!! Reece and Tim are wonderful hosts and know the area well. If you love drift diving, deep blue clear water, mantas, abundance of wild life then this is definatelty the place. It's very chilled out and the diving is also very relaxed. We also had lunch supplied which I must say is divine. The gorgeous ladies at Secret Bunglows prepare the lovely Nasi Campur for the trip. I saw 5 Mantas at Manta point on Nusa Penida so yes we were in luck. 2 days later I had a dive with Tim and we managed to see around 10 or so Mantas frolicking in the cove. The coral is really alive and I was impressed with the diving. I didn't manage to see the Mola Mola but hey theres always another time. As we all know with diving there are always seasons for certain marine life but theres also a chance that you may be lucky. I was lucky with the Mantas. I did 8 dives whilst staying on the island and had a ball. Unfortunately I got the flu towatrds the end otherwise I would have done more.
Tim, Reece, Chris my dive guide and our wonderful skipper were all superb. I had a fantastic time and would definately reccommend diving with Big Fish if you decide to stay on Nusa Lembogan

Visited March 2011
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Feel like at friends home”
Reviewed April 12, 2011

Spent 13 days at Secret Garden Bungalows in Jan. 2011. The location, infrastructure and staff exceeded my expectations by far! The ambiance of the resort with its friendly staff is what every diver is looking for when thinking to spend a relaxing and at the same time exiting holiday. I felt like at home an will return to widen my dive experience with the pro's of Bigfish Diving!

San Francisco, California
“Wonderful Place to Learn to Dive”
Reviewed April 4, 2011

I arrived in Nusa Lembongan without a firm plan of what to do and despite some initial fears about scuba diving decided to take the leap! I signed up for Big Fish's Open Water Diver Certification and immediately began my four-day course the day after I came in. Debi was my instructor and was a wonderful guide and support throughout the course. From mornings working on theory at Big Fish's Secret Garden Bungalows, to afternoons in the pool, and finally four dives out in the open water, it was a fantastic experience that I fully recommend.

I was the only one in the course, so had a ton of personal attention and never felt like I was being rushed or asking too many questions. Scuba diving entails quite a bit to learn so you want to make sure you have a very solid teacher. Debi and the whole Big Fish team (Tim and Reece) were great and I am now SO GLAD I decided to give diving a try. It's such an amazing experience and I can't think of a better place to learn.

Highly recommended.