Linda Beach Resort, Bar and Restaurant
Bay Shore Huts(Nusa Lembongan)
$81
$77
$268
$199
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Indiana Kenanga Villas(Nusa Lembongan)
$114
$101
Sadeg Lembongan(Nusa Lembongan)
$61
$55
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Playgrounds Wave Lodge(Nusa Lembongan)
$83
  • Beachfront
$192
$78
Agoda.com
Oka7 Bungalow(Nusa Lembongan)
$55
$50
Poh Manis Lembongan(Nusa Lembongan)(Great Value!)
$38
$36
Tarci Bungalow(Nusa Lembongan)(Great Value!)
$23
$20
  • Beachfront
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbeach frontstayed for one nightbean bagswatching the sunsetair conupstairs roombeachfront locationsea viewshipwrecks surf breakisland lifeinfinity poolday tripperslovely poolgreat place to stayroostersrestauantlembongan
Reviewed July 22, 2012

My husband and I returned to Nusa Lembongan and Linda Bungalows in early May. This time we had another two friends in tow. It was our third visit to Linda's, each time with different companions. It is a favourite of our whole family. Kristy and her staff were ready for our arrival and our bags promptly transferred to our rooms. The rooms are clean and airy. Our upstairs room had a wonderful view and the downstairs rooms are set in lovely gardens.
The restaurant, out the front of the bungalows, is almost on the water's edge overlooking the beach, the surfbreaks and the gorgeous sunsets. And the food............. . Over the week we worked our way through the menu and I am still trying to decide which of the many is my favourite - all are delicious!
Most importantly about Linda's is the wonderful staff. To be greeted by smiling friendly faces at all times of the day makes you feel like one of the family. They are always ready to be of assistance - prompt service in the restauant, snorkelling excursions, drop-offs at your ferry point when leaving, excusion ideas, bike rental....... the list goes on.
Thank you. We will be back.
Thank you also to the roosters! When I hear your raucaus crows I know am back in the asia I love so much. Did you wake me up? Never! Once relaxed on the beautiful Lembongan I sleep like a log.

To Bruce and Wendy - I hope you enjoy your retirement years in Sanur.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 20, 2012

i just had the most pleasent stay at linda bungalow, i stayed a week n realy enjoyed it,rooms nice n clean,very fair price, no doubt, frontbungalow, is the best,what a vieuw. linda is a tranquil n cozyplace, the staff r so freindly n they will do whatever they can, to do your stay as nice as possible,most of them r lokal so they know all about lembongan.Dont hesitste to ask, i shared many laughs with them, n then the cooking uhmmm,the aussie owner has trained,the kicthen staff into aus -eur- indo food.. Its soo tastefull, n im sure i will be back .....

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 13, 2012

We walked the length of the bay in search of culinary inspiration. It was getting late and we had a bunch of hungry teenagers. We stumbled across Linda's and they were happy to seat a group of 7.

Drinks service was prompt and the food fantastic. Fish in pandanus leaf was a hit as was the Tom Yum spicy soup and the curries.

Anywhere that offers a view with your feet in the sand is a winner, but the food here really was good!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 22, 2012

we absolutely loved lindas had 5 great days there the food really is the best on the island staff are the absolute greatest. my husband and i travelled to bali for 3 weeks with our five children aged from 20 down to 7 and all of them loved the island. we stayed in the big house wich was perfect for us and my husband and children loved the fact that shipwrecks (surf break) was litterally straight in front of our place so very very beautiful as far as the other comments i have read on here this is bali there are roosters all over the island and its definantly not the gold coast its bali people ! this is the bali i wanted to see if you want 5 star resort treatment go to a 5 star resort.but for me lindas was great thankyou to both the staff and the owners they couldnt have been more helpfull ... cheers trudy

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 20, 2011

Have only been on the island for 2 days and have eaten there twice!! The calamari, chips coleslaw and salad is fantastic. My wife had a local dish which was also very tasty.
Staff very friendly and the food comes very quickly compared to many places in Indonesia .

• Stayed: November 2011