All reviews room was clean a great stay lembongan island one night wifi motorbike tv
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Fantastic location, helpful & friendly staff. Sadly we had to ask for clean towels on arrival and the room looked as though it had not been cleaned in a LONG time, the overall aesthetic I think they were going for is industrial chic - but it fails to deliver and just looks grubby. Bathroom a particularly low point with the salt water supply for the shower and sink calcifying & rusting everything it touches and a constant sewage smell made for quick showers!

Overall disappointed with the place, breakfast offerings were not great either and we opted to eat at “tiki bar” just 10m away on the road.

There are many better homestays and small hotels in the vicinity.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed August 30, 2019 via mobile

Staff we friendly. Bed was ok BUT Bathroom terrible and smelt was dark and dingy towels had blood on them.
Room not replenished.
Breakfast very basic no selection.
Definitely NOT a Spa.
Grounds around pool unkept.
Would not take much to at least make it presentable.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed June 29, 2019 via mobile

We had a great stay here for one night for a good price, good location, easy to book and lovely room for couple/solo.

One important thing is I realised I didn’t have my Apple Watch as I was packing to leave Bali to my home country, and realised I left my Apple Watch at the Locomotive Hotel in a Lembongan!!! I’ve contacted the hotel and they said they’ve got it, Gede Jabung organised to deliver my Apple watch all the way from Lembongan Island to Bali just before my flight back home.

Super happy and amazed!! Couldn’t be more thankful! Thank you Gede Jabung and thank you Locomotive!!

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

When you enter the hotel you except probably something bigger but don’t let the look get you down! Okay it isn’t a 4* European or US style hotel but the owners really try their best to upgrade the hotel with the limited means on the small island.

The breakfast they offer is good, the rooms are good, the bathroom still needs to be upgraded, the WiFi is good and the location is ideally to go around the island!

So yeah it’s needs work but it matches the beautiful gypsy style island of Lembongan!

Date of stay: October 2018
1  Thank 838brandonv
Ariati_EPS, Corporate Reservation at LOCOMOTIVE Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2018

Dear Mr/s. Brandon V,
Om Swastyastu
"Warmest greetings from Locomotive Hotel and Spa"
The Cozy and Lifestyle Modern Hotel in Nusa Lembongan - Bali

Firstly, thank you for staying with us.
Once again we would like to apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you and have a nice day ahead.

Sincerely yours,
Wayan Ariati
Corporate Reservation
EPS Hospitality & Consultant Management of Locomotive Hotel and Spa

Reviewed October 1, 2018

I stayed here for 4 days.

The staff were very nice, accommodating and helpful. We stayed in constant contact through whats app and any questions I had were answered.

The room was clean and comfortable. The only thing I didn't like was how dim the light was in the bathroom. Also the shower head did not work properly but the staff fixed it promptly.

The breakfast was very delicious and I enjoyed it a lot!

There's a snorkel shop down the street that allows you to swim with mantas for cheap. I highly recommend it! It's also next to the eco restaurant with tasty and healthy food.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Mr/s. Marree511,
Om Swastyastu
"Warmest greetings from Locomotive Hotel and Spa"
The Cozy and Lifestyle Modern Hotel in Nusa Lembongan - Bali

Firstly, thank you for staying with us. We regret that there are still a few aspects of our hotel that have regrettably failed to meet your expectations, for that we utterly apologize.

We have personally spoken to department concern to review into these and consequently will share your feedback with our team for our improvements. Through constructive feedback of this nature we are able to isolate the better details in customer and guest satisfaction in order for us to focus our attention on constantly striving to exceed guest expectations. Once again we would like to apologize for the inconvenience.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel on your next visit and we do believe your next visit to our hotel will be enriching authentic experience. Thank you and have a nice day ahead.

Sincerely yours,