“I've had better”

The Sampan Restaurant & Coffee Shop
Ranked #58 of 174 Restaurants in Nusa Lembongan
Description: You can see the balinese traditioal dance at our place, and we proud about that. Make a good coffee is our passion. Delicious home made cake is the best partner for your good coffee, please come and enjoy it !
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Based on the reviews, I decided to give this place a try. Ambience is nice. However, it took some time for my order to come out (it was not busy). I ordered the mie goreng but it did not hit the spot. It tasted a bit...powdery? It's not the worst I've had, but definitely not the best. A lemon iced tea and mie goreng and I'm out 100K and left still wanting something more. With that said, I've only had one food item on the menu and other options may be better. However, since I'm on a budget, I probably would not come here again.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (156)

Reviewed September 6, 2019 via mobile

Went there for dinner, not great food, it’s like a sports bar, loud doof doof music, atmosphere was ok, staff were friendly and good, food was very poor, had to wait for ages for food, went there as trip advisor had good reviews, would not recommend as not at all authentic balanise

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 28, 2019

On our last morning in NL decided to skip hotel brekky and finally try Sampan. Great coffee, delicious brekky and comfortable setting, with new furniture including lounges and cafe settings. Up Northern end of main road but worth heading to. Well presented meals and drinks, and the staff very attentive.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 19, 2019 via mobile

Went there for breakfast. Friendly staff and great coffee. Gotta try the dragon fruit smoothie bowl. It’s really good.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 31, 2019

Ate at this restaurant twice. One for dinner and one for Breakfast. Great food great staff and a very friendly atmosphere. Prices are reasonable and the restaurant has a good layout. Worth the effort to go as we were happy we did. The kitchen looks to be brand new and modern.

Date of visit: July 2019