“NCL Cruise ship passengers, stay here!!!!!!”
other traveler has booked this property
Fresh air, tranquility, secluded. Speak english  Tours typical chilean food, museums, wineries ,etc
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Clean air, tranquility, secure,and friendly atmosphere.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
jakerusse...
Talihina, Oklahoma
“NCL Cruise ship passengers, stay here!!!!!!”
Reviewed 3 weeks ago for a stay in December 2017

How can I begin to describe what a great time my wife and I had at Cabanas Campestre Guarachi? Jorge is such and awesome host! He started by picking us up at the cruise terminal, taking us to get groceries, and help us navigate this wonderful place. We did too many awesome things to list. We went to see everything from Humboldt penguins to Pablo Neruda's house. One day Jorge took us to his childhood home and shot the best photo that my wife and I have together. Forgot to mention Jorge is a professional photographer. Another day, We went down to the docks and another the fish market for fresh reineta. Went on a couple drives through the vineyards. Initially, we booked a week. We wound up staying a month and loved every minute. Jorge has at least 4 cabins for rent so he can accommodate several group sizes. We felt very secure and very safe the entire time we were there and hope to return soon.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jun 25, 2018
It was a great expirience to have Rita and Jake from the USA. wonderful and warm people that made my family and I feel like we had the best guess in our cabanas.
I will always miss them and hope to have them back soon.
Hammer997
OC California
“Nothing was too much trouble.”
Reviewed January 30, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

My girlfriend and I booked this out of the way spot as a way to "reconnect" after a couple of months apart. The owner (Jorge) was polite, helpful and spoke good English.
If you read any of my other reviews, you'll know that I am a freak for cleanliness and good showers, so I checked the propane tank outside, and noticed that it felt "light".
I mentioned this to Jorge and explained that I didn't want to get an unexpected cold shower.. "no problem" he remarked and changed it out for a full one, with the seal in place. Guess what? it felt the same...
We had a great time together in this cabin in the forest, very memorable. I think the best compliment I can pay the owners is that everything was great, and nothing failed to meet expectations....in Chile? at this price?? Outstanding!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jan 13, 2018
I was very happy with them. Rita and Jacob excellent people, easy to talk to and great guess. Love to see them again
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing