“Best ice cream ever.”
Review of Il Monello

Il Monello
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Saint-Gilles
Reviewed August 24, 2016

As an ice cream addict I know what I'm talking about. The gentlemen who started this ice cream parlor knows what he is doing and he does it with passion.

Reviewed July 27, 2016

I recently stop over Brussels and near the hotel where I staid there is an Artisanal Ice Cream Parlor named Il Monello. I walked in and with my surprise I found a sort of Mediterranean style decor, a very friendly reception and, more important, one of the best Ice Cream I ever tested. I ordered a scoop of chocolate ,one of pistache and one of strawberry sorbet...all three excellent !!! The good taste stayed in my mouth for sometimes after I finished to eat. With no hesitation I would recommend this place.

1  Thank lg60611
Reviewed July 15, 2016 via mobile

Our local relatives told us we must come here for "the best ice cream in Brussels" and we were not disappointed.

We love the space and wonderful service (the owner is very friendly and pleasant). The gelato is great (we had coconut, banana and their various chocolate varieties). Their semifreddo is also excellent!!! Can't wait to return for their other desserts.

1  Thank artzero
Reviewed April 10, 2016 via mobile

Home made Italian ice cream, best I've had in Brussels. The staff is friendly and quick. Clean and nice setting. I strongly recommend it!!! Pure pleasure!!!

2  Thank AlexAng1
Reviewed March 20, 2016 via mobile

One of my favorite places for ice-cream! I love the chocolate flavor but also the fruit ones are amazing. The ice-cream macaroons are also delicious. The owners are Italian, very friendly and most of their products are prepared by them. Super friendly atmosphere. They serve lunch and snacks but I always go for the ice-cream.
The place is spacious and has an area for children.

1  Thank Mike S