Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 27, 2016

The B&B is very nice, organized and very accurately finished. The hosts are very kind; since I had to leave very early in the morning, they left my breakfast already in the room the evening before. I am very thankful for their hospitality!

Date of stay: April 2016
Reviewed February 16, 2016

Good option for a short stay in Brussels. Well located near to bars and restaurants and not far from the Gare du Midi. Large, quiet room with living room area and friendly welcome. Only negative point was that it could have been a bit cleaner (dust in the room and the bin not emptied).

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 4, 2015

Beatiful bed and breakfast near the metro station. Room nice and very clean.
Friendly and helpful staff. Great breakfast there were lot of things milk, coffee, tea, orange juice,cereals, croissants, , fresh fruit, bread, honey, nutella, jam, butter, egges and bacon, cheddar cheese.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 19, 2015

I thought very long and hard about what to write on this review, so I hope that I do justice to this place. Brussels Hotels are very expensive since it is the Centre of European Union. So, we opted to stay at Aquarelle based on the previous reviews. The couple who run the place, Deborah and Nicolas are very nice. We had some very nice chats with Deborah and she is very friendly and very helpful. I cannot find any fault on the owners and I really appreciated their friendliness. I would rate the B&B a 3 star based on the quality of furnishing and location. Everything is very basic in the room, but very clean and functional. For example, the towels are quite thin, but very clean and do the job of drying you well. The Breakfast was your basic croissant, bread, cereal, and some fruits and Deborah would do you eggs if you wanted to. Again, everything was basic but very nicely put together and presented. I would give it a 5 star for the way that the B&B is run and is kept clean.
The location of the hotel is in a residential neighborhood, not top class, but good. It is about 30 minute walk to Grand Place and the Royal Palace. It is close to a Metro stop. We did not use the Metro. We walked everywhere, which was fine for us.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Anahita T
Reviewed August 23, 2015

Very Good B&B. The people who run it are a young family and so are accommodating of families. We stayed one night as a stop over on a long journey to Germany. Bedroom clean, wifi and the B&B had character. The location is a little bit on the outskirts of Brussels but a brisk 10min walk will find you in the middle of it all. However the location of the B&B there are plenty of bars, with a student / bohemian atmosphere which I could have stayed to sample the variety of beers on offer.

Date of stay: August 2015