Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Adeline B
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Gem in Bruxelles
Review of Aquarelle B&B
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jun 9, 2015
We were three persons and got the big room on the top floor: it was very comfortable, spacious and decorated with taste, it was perfect.
The owner is very kind and helpful. The fresh made breakfast is served in a small living room with high ceiling.
The city center is ~15min walk away and the subway ~5.
We definitely recommend it.
Date of stay: November 2014Trip type: Traveled with family
    $94
0.5 miles from Aquarelle B&B
Pool
View more hotels in Saint-Gilles
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 20, 2015 via mobile

A fantastic house with high ceilings and a lot of character very clean and way better than a 5 star hotel !! The owner is very very helpful and amazing and it's just a delight to stay in this place !!! Am here just for one night and regret I can't stay longer ! I'd come back just to stay in this house for sure when in Brussels again .

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 17, 2015

What can I say about this place that hasn't been said already. Just three rooms, all of them effectively suites, magnificently apportioned, superbly comfortable and family run by wonderful people. In the general scheme of things, for what you get it's as cheap as chips. At the moment I'm writing this in an Ibis room after the Eurostar has been cancelled and the price of the room - although to be fair to all concerned, I'm not paying it - is more than I paid at the Aquarelle. It's just one metro stop from the Eurostar terminal.and quite simply one of the nicest place I have ever stayed in, and believe me I've stayed in a more than a few. In fact, I'm racking my brains to find something negative to stay about and I can't - dammit!!
Just one thing. They don't take credit cards, but don't let that put you off, just take some cash.
with you or go to a cashpoint.
Trust me, this is a find. I'll be back.

Room tip: Just go there and enjoy, you will not regret it.
Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Peter L
Reviewed December 2, 2014

This is a lovely bed and breakfast, the hosts are welcoming and helpful, the rooms were beautifully clean and had everything you'd expect and the breakfast was great. Easy to find and very accessible to Brussels Midi train station. We found good bars and restaurants nearby.

Date of stay: December 2014
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 11, 2014

We stayed at this B&B for 7 nights in Sept. while we were visiting family.
Nicolas and his family went out of their way to help us with everything - including carrying our luggage up the steps our first day.
St. Gilles is also a great area for stay. We would highly recommend the Aquarelle.

Room tip: Arrangements have been made by the host for noise reduction windows which will greatly help with keeping lively street noise down.
Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank arl58
Reviewed October 6, 2014

Nice location, walkable distance from the main train station, metro nearby. Very clean and spacious apartment, nice breakfast, hosts were really nice. The stairs are rather steep, might get difficult if one has heavy luggage especially if the apartment's on the second floor. But I would stay here again, without a doubt!

Date of stay: October 2014