I booked this rather than the IBIS a couple of doors away because the Ibis had increased its price 50% during an expo at Brussels.
For 100 euro / night I got a quiet room at the back of the hotel, double & single bed, good breakfast, helpful service at the desk, loan of a converter plug, free internet (with RJ11 connector borrowed from phone, not wireless).
Rooms are simple but good sized, energy saving lighting (hint: pace back & forth in front of the lift/elevator to prevent the light going off!), bath / shower good.
This ticked all the boxes for a simple business hotel and so the rating is 5 star within those expectations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Euro Capital Brussels is a newly built hotel with 41 rooms. It's a three star hotel which offers you four stars modern facilities. This is all in a very relax and cosy atmosphere where you can sit on our comfortable sofas and have a pleasant spending. Whatever the reason for your visit, business or leisure, our hotel will suit your needs. Our friendly and devoted staff will make your stay a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Euro Capital reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Euro Capital Brussels Hotel Saint-Gilles
- Euro Capital Hotel Brussels
- Euro Capital Brussels, Belgium