I chose this hotel for its proximity to the Midi train station for a business trip to Belgium. The hotel is on the main street, facing the railtrack on the edge of Midi station. However, I did not feel disturbed by street noise.
Hotel room was small, but the double room provided enough space for one. It would be ok for two for one or two nights, but would probably be difficult for longer stay. Room and bathroom was clean, though with some odour of cleaning chemicals on my arrival.
Breakfast room was simple but the breakfast choice was very good.
Finding a good restaurant for dinner nearby was bit of a challenge. Locals suggested to take train one stop to Brussel Central for dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Euro Capital Brussels is a newly built hotel with 41 rooms. It's a three star hotel which offers you four stars modern facilities. This is all in a very relax and cosy atmosphere where you can sit on our comfortable sofas and have a pleasant spending. Whatever the reason for your visit, business or leisure, our hotel will suit your needs. Our friendly and devoted staff will make your stay a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Euro Capital reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Euro Capital Brussels Hotel Saint-Gilles
- Euro Capital Hotel Brussels
- Euro Capital Brussels, Belgium