An old friend & myself meet in Brussels each year & have always stayed somewhere different around the center. This has been by far the most expensive & by no means the best. The location for the Midi station could not be better, our twin room was clean enough & the free cable internet a selling point. The shower room was much too small. It was almost impossible to get dry in there (If you are very slim you will not have a problem).
There does not seem to be enough staff on reception or in the lobby (only one) which meant the receptionist seemed very stressed.
The breakfast was very good & could not be faulted. I would only recommend this hotel if you need to be close to the station or/& not on a budget
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Euro Capital Brussels is a newly built hotel with 41 rooms. It's a three star hotel which offers you four stars modern facilities. This is all in a very relax and cosy atmosphere where you can sit on our comfortable sofas and have a pleasant spending. Whatever the reason for your visit, business or leisure, our hotel will suit your needs. Our friendly and devoted staff will make your stay a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Euro Capital reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Euro Capital Brussels Hotel Saint-Gilles
- Euro Capital Hotel Brussels
- Euro Capital Brussels, Belgium