We chose Euro Capital because it is opposite Brussels Midi (Zuid) train station from where the Eurostar leaves. The hotel room was functional and clean. The room had a small window with an unattractive view of the railway line.
If you have a laptop, then you can access the internet via the wired connection. However we had an iPhone and iPad and there was no wi-fi access. This was very annoying as neither of the two public computers in the lobby worked.
Our major complaint is that a previous occupant of our room had allowed water to run from the bathroom onto the carpetted area. The carpet was very wet and the room smelled musty when we entered. Either the cleaners did not notice or did not telll management. We raised this issue with management but during our stay nothing was done to alleviate the problem and we were not offered another room. We ended up using the bath mat to soak up some of the excess water in the carpet.
Hotel is functional for sleep, breakfast and close access to train station, but otherwise not a highlight of any stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Euro Capital Brussels is a newly built hotel with 41 rooms. It's a three star hotel which offers you four stars modern facilities. This is all in a very relax and cosy atmosphere where you can sit on our comfortable sofas and have a pleasant spending. Whatever the reason for your visit, business or leisure, our hotel will suit your needs. Our friendly and devoted staff will make your stay a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Euro Capital reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Euro Capital Brussels Hotel Saint-Gilles
- Euro Capital Hotel Brussels
- Euro Capital Brussels, Belgium