This is a superbly designed boutique hotel. I've stayed here a couple of times and it is a little out of the way as I need to make my way to the EU quarter which is about a 50 minute walk a tram/metro ride. However it makes a nice change. The attention detail is charming, e.g. the monogrammed plates and cutlery. One time I had the basement room which opened into a charming garden. The cold breakfast is really good. If booked through a work travel agency it's worth checking that they have drawn the payment as both times they hadn't which meant that it was a bit if a faff checking out. Otherwise this is a good place to and there's loads of good restaurants nearby around St Trinite church and the surrounding streets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated, The Neufchatel Hotel welcomes you again in an elegant, cosy and surprising atmosphere created by the famous interior designer, Manuel Vraux de S. Laranjeiro.Experience the comfort and warmth of our unique 20 rooms equipped with high quality and design furniture, free highspeed WIFI, interactive LED TV and rain shower. Buffet breakfast and business services such as printing and scanning are also free of charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Neufchatel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Neufchatel Hotel Brussels
- Hotel Neufchatel Brussels, Belgium