Very smart establishment in a lovely quiet backstreet (a big plus in Brussels). 20 minutes by tram from the South Station where the Eurostar arrives. Obliging staff and good breakfast. Wifi works.
A couple of small drawbacks. My en suite shower room was tiny. Sitting on the loo left you with your chin in the washbasin. I suspect there are no staff on the premises during the night, so be extra sure to know your escape route!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated, The Neufchatel Hotel welcomes you again in an elegant, cosy and surprising atmosphere created by the famous interior designer, Manuel Vraux de S. Laranjeiro.Experience the comfort and warmth of our unique 20 rooms equipped with high quality and design furniture, free highspeed WIFI, interactive LED TV and rain shower. Buffet breakfast and business services such as printing and scanning are also free of charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Neufchatel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Neufchatel Hotel Brussels
- Hotel Neufchatel Brussels, Belgium