15-20 min from avenue Louise, main avenue in Brussels town center,and for people who dont mind walking a bit to reach shops, this was very convenient for us as we went to visit some friends for a party. The hotel 's style is very good, very smart, but simple at the same time, it was clean and comfortable, and we slept very well. Breakfast was good (dont be too hungry as croissants and pain au chocolat were miniature)and included and I think it is rare to find a cheap/good price with this type of hotel especially when it is a nice area.
The bathroom was good too, if you dont mind not having cosmetics but just essential soap/shampoo.
Staff was friendly and helpful.
Well I recommend this hotel to all! you wont be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated, The Neufchatel Hotel welcomes you again in an elegant, cosy and surprising atmosphere created by the famous interior designer, Manuel Vraux de S. Laranjeiro.Experience the comfort and warmth of our unique 20 rooms equipped with high quality and design furniture, free highspeed WIFI, interactive LED TV and rain shower. Buffet breakfast and business services such as printing and scanning are also free of charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Neufchatel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Neufchatel Hotel Brussels
- Hotel Neufchatel Brussels, Belgium