Cheaper than hotels at the central station, but few minutes to the center by all public transportation, train and metro stations are literally outside the hotel .. don't insist to stay at hotels near the central station.. Ibis gare midi was very convenient location to go anywhere in brussels.
Didn't try food at the hotel .. but there is a grocery store next door which was a nice find.
Rooms are clean but small , but this is Ibis, a budget hotel , so it is perfect !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated ibis Brussels Centre Gare Midi hotel is located just a few steps from the south entry to the railway station, from which international trains such as the Thalys and Eurostar depart. The famous Grand Place and Notre Dame Du Sablon church are 2 km from the hotel. Book one of our 225 spacious air conditioned rooms and benefit from our amenities, a restaurant, a bar with snacks available 24hrs, pay parking and a meeting room for conferences. Business guests will appreciate use of WiFi Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, ACCOR, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Brussels Centre Gare Midi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Brussels Centre Gare Midi Hotel Saint-Gilles
- Accor Brussels Centre Gare Midi
- Ibis Brussels Centre Gare Midi Belgium