Was passing through Bruxelles Midi overnight en route from UK to Switzerland on a discounted ticket, so only had just over seven hours in town.
Hotel is ideally placed almost opposite the main entrance to the station and despite the station seemingly having a bit of a reputation for criminal activity, and us arriving at 23:00 we had no problems.
Check in was straightforward, room in general was excellent and the bed very comfortable. Only minor issues were a problem with water not draining from the shower (why do all chain hotels always have something wrong with the bathroom?), and getting the front door opened top get out in the morning.
Would use again and recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated ibis Brussels Centre Gare Midi hotel is located just a few steps from the south entry to the railway station, from which international trains such as the Thalys and Eurostar depart. The famous Grand Place and Notre Dame Du Sablon church are 2 km from the hotel. Book one of our 225 spacious air conditioned rooms and benefit from our amenities, a restaurant, a bar with snacks available 24hrs, pay parking and a meeting room for conferences. Business guests will appreciate use of WiFi Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Brussels Centre Gare Midi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Brussels Centre Gare Midi Hotel Saint-Gilles
- Accor Brussels Centre Gare Midi
- Ibis Brussels Centre Gare Midi Belgium