I stayed here over the weekend because it was close to the station, had free wifi and offered a very attractive rate. Good enough for an unexpected downtime on a business trip. First thing I noticed is that I seemed to be dodging unwelcome attention going to and from the hotel. There are just so many folks (touts?) hanging outside. I don't even want to know what they're doing but I didn't feel very safe. I can also hear a lot of noise and shouting from the street below. At night there is a man whom I assume is guarding access to the rooms. The use of the key card for the elevators did add to my level of safety but overall I realized late that this is not a good area to be in. The hotel itself though was consistent to Ibis standards, bare, clean, functional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated ibis Brussels Centre Gare Midi hotel is located just a few steps from the south entry to the railway station, from which international trains such as the Thalys and Eurostar depart. The famous Grand Place and Notre Dame Du Sablon church are 2 km from the hotel. Book one of our 225 spacious air conditioned rooms and benefit from our amenities, a restaurant, a bar with snacks available 24hrs, pay parking and a meeting room for conferences. Business guests will appreciate use of WiFi Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Brussels Centre Gare Midi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Brussels Centre Gare Midi Hotel Saint-Gilles
- Accor Brussels Centre Gare Midi
- Ibis Brussels Centre Gare Midi Belgium