Stayed at this hotel for a long weekend with my wife and another couple. The hotel is very close to a metro station, and from there the whole of Brussels is very easily accessible. The rooms are comfortable, ours had a small kitchenette with fridge, microwave and stove top. There is a supermarket right next door, so food is easy to get. Our room didn't have beds but rather two sleeper sofas, it was comfortable enough - we have no complaints. Staff were very friendly and there are some good bars and restaurants just around the corner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Citadines Toison d'or Brussels is located near the Jardin d'Egmont and the Avenue Louise which is lined with world-class shops. You will love Brussels for its numerous museums (Brueghel Museum as well as the Ancient and Modern Art, just to name 2) and its splendid architecture. This native land of Tintin also boasts of a wide range of gastronomic delights. Located south of the capital, just two steps away from the Justice Court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Citadines Toison d'Or Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Toison D'Or Hotel Brussels, Belgium
- Citadines Toison d Or Brussels