Located within minutes from Louise and shops. Front desk staff are cordial and accommodating. Photos on the hotel's website were not reflective of my room. My room had shanty furniture (additionally, some was broken/chipped). Exceptionally poor lighting, worn out everything, and dirty, worn-out, smelly carpets. Rooms are serviced once a week. Between services, a full week of no garbage pick-up, towel change or anything - no one enters your room. Safe deposit box was not available despite several requests. No air conditioning in rooms.
Parking is worth of a separate note. To park in the garage, one needs to take a narrow ramp down (about 20 to 25 degree grade) and make a 90 degree turn at the bottom. The turn is very tight, scrapings of paints on both sides of the turn. I had a MB B-Klasse, and still had to turn very, very carefully. Full size cars should net venture in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Citadines Toison d'or Brussels is located near the Jardin d'Egmont and the Avenue Louise which is lined with world-class shops. You will love Brussels for its numerous museums (Brueghel Museum as well as the Ancient and Modern Art, just to name 2) and its splendid architecture. This native land of Tintin also boasts of a wide range of gastronomic delights. Located south of the capital, just two steps away from the Justice Court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Citadines Toison d'Or Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Toison D'Or Hotel Brussels, Belgium
- Citadines Toison d Or Brussels