We stayed at the Citadines which is a typicla apartment hotel. In May the days were HOT but the AC was not working so sleeping at night was uncomfortable. Since we had a room on the first floor we could not keep the window open since the street was noisy.
Close to a Metro and restaurants nearby but far from the Grand Place. Free Wifi was a bit iffy. Breakfast was good but at 14 Euro a bit too much.
Espreso machine in the lobby was a bonus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Citadines Toison d'or Brussels is located near the Jardin d'Egmont and the Avenue Louise which is lined with world-class shops. You will love Brussels for its numerous museums (Brueghel Museum as well as the Ancient and Modern Art, just to name 2) and its splendid architecture. This native land of Tintin also boasts of a wide range of gastronomic delights. Located south of the capital, just two steps away from the Justice Court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Citadines Toison d'Or Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Toison D'Or Hotel Brussels, Belgium
- Citadines Toison d Or Brussels