Stayed there for a week, mixture of a conference trip and a weekend with the OH, found the reception staff polite and helpful and the room was comfy and clean. No complaints about the bed/kitchen area or bathroom really other than a slightly strange noise which came from the shower while you were using it. TV even had a few channels in english (CNN and BBC) which was nice. Location wise it's about 20 mins walk from Brussels central station although it's easy enough to get around on the metro (and there's a stop basically next to the hotel). Few shops and restaurants just outside the hotel including a supermarket just around the corner which is handy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Citadines Toison d'or Brussels is located near the Jardin d'Egmont and the Avenue Louise which is lined with world-class shops. You will love Brussels for its numerous museums (Brueghel Museum as well as the Ancient and Modern Art, just to name 2) and its splendid architecture. This native land of Tintin also boasts of a wide range of gastronomic delights. Located south of the capital, just two steps away from the Justice Court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Citadines Toison d'Or Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Toison D'Or Hotel Brussels, Belgium
- Citadines Toison d Or Brussels