Next door to Louise Metro Station close to bars and shops. The Hotel could do with additional desk staff for check in, but maybe I was just unlucky arriving just behind a party of Spanish children. The room itself was clean and tidy, although the bathroom has seen better days. I was able to walk from the hotel to the business area with the use of a map supplied by the hotel. I did not eat there as it was easy to walk out the hotel for breakfast and use a local cafe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Citadines Toison d'or Brussels is located near the Jardin d'Egmont and the Avenue Louise which is lined with world-class shops. You will love Brussels for its numerous museums (Brueghel Museum as well as the Ancient and Modern Art, just to name 2) and its splendid architecture. This native land of Tintin also boasts of a wide range of gastronomic delights. Located south of the capital, just two steps away from the Justice Court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Citadines Toison d'Or Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Toison D'Or Hotel Brussels, Belgium
- Citadines Toison d Or Brussels