I travel regularly to Brussels and normally stay at Citadines Toison D'or if they have space and a reasonable price. There is a small kitchenette which is good for preparing breakfast or even a simple evening meal. I like the freedom this provides in comparison to a standard hotel.
The location is good for meetings in central Brussels and the hotel is just a minute from the metro.
I have found the room quality a little mixed; some of the rooms are a bit tired but there does seem to be a renovation programme. I agree with other comments that you should ask for a room at the back or on a higher floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Citadines Toison d'or Brussels is located near the Jardin d'Egmont and the Avenue Louise which is lined with world-class shops. You will love Brussels for its numerous museums (Brueghel Museum as well as the Ancient and Modern Art, just to name 2) and its splendid architecture. This native land of Tintin also boasts of a wide range of gastronomic delights. Located south of the capital, just two steps away from the Justice Court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Citadines Toison d'Or Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Toison D'Or Hotel Brussels, Belgium
- Citadines Toison d Or Brussels