A good hotel in the back streets close to Avenue Louise, so a good spot for visiting the centre of Brussels with good restaurants etc in the immediate vicinity and nice streets. It is a nicer area to stay in than closer to the Grand Place, where the number of tourists made it slightly unpleasant. For anyone with children, it is worth mentioning that there is a very impressive play park with a large castle less than 5 minutes walk away near Porte de Hal. The staff on the desk were pleasant and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NH Brussels Stephanie is located in the center of Brussels, just around the corner from the internationally renowned shops on Avenue Louise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your NH Brussels Stephanie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Stephanie Hotel Saint-Gilles
- Nh Stephanie Hotel Brussels
- NH Brussels Stephanie Belgium