First of All, i must make it clear thai my review is based on the fast fact we Got 3 nights in a Room with breakfast for Half Price. If we payed the full Price i would only have given 3 stars. Its must to expensive for What you get.
The hotel is situated In a shopping distrikt, a more expensive one. Lots of shops and restaurants. If you need a gym, there is one, 5 minuts away. The same with a supermarket.
The hotel faces to Streets with one way direction. There is not a lot of noise, exept from the outdoor restaurants. The Room was Big , e bathroom small, and the Windows vere single glasing. So you Can hear everything from the Streets.
Small tv with mostly Italien, belgium or french channels. BBC one and two.
In our Room ( suppiore) there was a nesspresso machine and regulary tea and coffea facility. A Big plus. Breakfast is ok, a wied selection of Bread, yoghurt, cereals,juice,egg and bacon and so on. The hotel is a bit far from grand place, but the metro is a 7 min walk away.
Dont eat in the restaurant a Night, its must to expensive and there is lots of restaurant 5 min away.
For the Price we payed it was a good hotel, A's ive explaned we Got it for Half Price. Fuld Price would have ment 3 stars, and the Price then, dosnt match the value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NH Brussels Stephanie is located in the center of Brussels, just around the corner from the internationally renowned shops on Avenue Louise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, NHHotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Brussels Stephanie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Stephanie Hotel Saint-Gilles
- Nh Stephanie Hotel Brussels
- NH Brussels Stephanie Belgium