This is a great hotel - especially for the very reasonable price we paid. It is a small hotel ideally situated just off the Avenue Louise, an upmarket shopping area and very close to a metro station and tram stop. The surrounding area has loads of cafes, restaurants and a good deli on the corner, yet the area was very quiet at night and we heard no noise at all from other people staying in the hotel.
Staff in the hotel were very friendly and helpful and we were put in exactly the room we requested. The room we had was fairly small, but it had obviously been recently renovated with a very comfortable bed and the bathroom was new. Breakfast was excellent with an amazing choice of both hot and cold food considering the size of the hotel. Thoroughly recommended as we had a great stay.
Brussels is filthy which is such a shame. The Grand Place is spectacular. Do go and look at the Palace of Justice just down the road. Atominium in Heysel is also well worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NH Brussels Stephanie is located in the center of Brussels, just around the corner from the internationally renowned shops on Avenue Louise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your NH Brussels Stephanie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Stephanie Hotel Saint-Gilles
- Nh Stephanie Hotel Brussels
- NH Brussels Stephanie Belgium