I stayed in this hotel for 6 nights and everything has been superb from day 1. All staff and I mean ALL staff were very friendly and hospitable. I've been travelling around Europe and this is the only hotel for which I felt warm and welcomed. I would miss chatting with the Chinese lady in the restaurant as she was very accommodating whenever I grab a meal. Would definitely recommend this hotel! And oh, I was here for a business trip and internet was a great need - which I've got nothing to complain about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the very heart of the Art Nouveau district in Brussels and just 10 minutes away from the Grand Place, the Catalonia Brussels (formerly HC Brussels) hotel offers their guests exterior, modern and comfortable rooms. All of them have free Wi-Fi connection and more than 20 international TV channels, as well as wide and fully equipped bathrooms for you to enjoy a pleasant stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Catalonia Brussels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Forum Hotel Saint-Gilles
- Catalonia Forum Brussels
- Catalonia Forum Hotel Brussels
- Hotel Catalonia Brussels Belgium