We stayed at this hotel for one night during a Cosmos tour. Check-in took somewhat longer than at other European hotels. The room was cramped and had two beds and an older tube TV. The bathroom was larger than expected though. The room had good ventilation and the climate control worked well.
We arrived at this hotel later in the evening, so we didn't venture out very far, but it appeared we weren't convenient to much. I would guess public transportation would be required to get downtown or to other attractions. The neighborhood appeared to be decent and we did take a nice walk around.
I don't generally comment on the hotel food, but the pizza in this hotel's bar was especially bad. It took a long time to "prepare" and tasted freezer burned. The beer was cold and excellent and the restaurant staff was friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the very heart of the Art Nouveau district in Brussels and just 10 minutes away from the Grand Place, the Catalonia Brussels (formerly HC Brussels) hotel offers their guests exterior, modern and comfortable rooms. All of them have free Wi-Fi connection and more than 20 international TV channels, as well as wide and fully equipped bathrooms for you to enjoy a pleasant stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Catalonia Brussels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Forum Hotel Saint-Gilles
- Catalonia Forum Brussels
- Catalonia Forum Hotel Brussels
- Hotel Catalonia Brussels Belgium